Long distance argument

Bluebells123

Firstly it feels great to find somewhere I can open up about my ldr feelings!

About me and my boyfriend, I am 23 and he is 30. I knew him for around a year before he moved to Germany from England and we started long distance. He left April 2015, we were causal until he went then we realised we loved eachother a lot so decided to stay together.

We have made it work and it's been great, he is very relaxed and laid back compared to me, I am very very emotional and find it so much more harder than him!! I get upset at the littlest thing and I'm very sensitive, only since I have done long distance. We are planning to close the distance in November of this year but lately all we do is argue, everyday, over the smallest little things. I read things wrong on messages, I constantly think he is annoyed with me and lately I feel like that arguing is tiring us out. We love eachother so much, we have never felt like this about anyone else. But the arguing is scaring me and I don't like it. We are great when we are not apart but the months In between are a strain and I'm worrying that the arguments over petty things will ruin us before we close the distance. I have a small anxiety problem which doesn't help and makes long distance relationships much harder I realise. Any advice on getting over the arguments and rough patches and generally working things out would be very ismuch appreciated. We have done it for this long, why is this happening now? ? Xxx

Do you think the arguments will magically disappear when you close the distance?