does he want to marry me????????

sexyrunwaymodel1

Well me and my boyfriend have been dating for a couple of months and we are so in love i mean i love this man to death but the only thing that is wrong is that i live in california and he lives in lincoln nebraska. but my question is how do i let him know that i want to marry him i have wrote him a letter saying that i would marry him in a heart beat with no questions asked but we never really talked about it again after that i mean we mentioned us in each others feelings all of the time and i am going to move out there this summer but i just feel like i need that extra insurance that i am going to be with him forever cause i mean if i am going to be moving in with him then why wouldnt he want to marry me? i am going out there this week for 12 days so if he doesnt propose to me does that mean he doesnt want to marry me or is it that he is not ready? am i rushing things? i know he really loves me he always tell me and i know he is the one for me i have never loved anyone like i do him and i know that he feels the same way. so if u could understand me and give me some advise i would really appreciate it.

RecordProducer

Act like you're not sure you want to marry him. That will fasten the procedure.

The fact that he wants to start living with you tells you that he is considering marrying you. It doesn't mean it will. He might want to marry you but not telling you yet or he simply might not be sure yet.

If you ask him directly, you will end up with an answer like "Let's try and live together and see how things work out. Then we'll decide!"

You're doing well, after a few months he wants to try the "real thing" with you. Be patient! If your life together is good, he will probably marry you. Show him your best sides and don't argue with him. Prove that you're the right one for him to marry. Then he will.

If you see that time is passing by (more than a year or two) you can actually ask him to discuss your future plans.

Guys see marriage in a different way from us. For them it's a severe loss of their independence, space, time, and financial freedom. The awareness of it hurts, but we have no choice. It takes two to tango. By forcing and rushing things you will lose a lot and gain nothing. I am telling you this from personal experience. He won't tell you if you ask him, so don't ask! Wait until he asks you.