Am I being unreasonable?

So I've been in an LDR the last year or so. I live in the States and she lives in London. I visited her in November and was trying to get her come down to the States to visit me for the last 6 months or so, and she continuously dragged her feet. I even offered to pay because she's not working now. So now all of a sudden she wants to come to the U.S. to see me. Right now. The problem is, its gonna be hard for me to just take two weeks off of work at the last minute. Also when you're going to be having a guest for an extended period, you kinda want time to plan things. I asked her to push it back to the fall so I can plan ahead, but she said no, she may be working at that time and already has things planned. What should I do? Any advice or input would be appreciated. Sometimes she can fly off the handle and call me names and be real hurtful, so part of me is also kind of apprehensive about her visiting.

Sometimes she can fly off the handle and call me names and be real hurtful, so part of me is also kind of apprehensive about her visiting.

Why is this not a dealbreaker for you?

This woman can't get organsied to come see you, then when she does it's with little notice and she's apparently as mad as a cut snake.

Suggest you stop wasting time with this long distance thing and find a nice local girl.

• Like 2

I had an LDR like this. She worked for the government and was basically just fitting me into her schedule when she was passing thru on business.

If I coudn't bend over backwards to accommodate her...she had other people to see ;)