first time he's coming to visit! Qs & experiences.

Forevermore13

Editing times,

A guy I'm 'seeing' is coming over here very soon. (he's based in US, me un UK)

I've met him 3 times previously but only for short bursts of time because of our jobs...

We've slept together, we've dined together and all that stuff, so That side of things won;t really surprise

Im beyond excited to see him, we chat everyday and Skype often, and I think the world of him, but I'm wondering how everyones first real meet up was? did conversation flow, was there anything that surprised you?

I've got a rough plan for the time together, though I'm aware we will probably want to laze about for at least one day, and just be completely in each others company.

Edited by Forevermore13
Art_Critic

I would think your first meet will go without a hitch, you have slept together and have shared your lives together already to a point that you are already bonded..

Relax, breath and enjoy yourself and most of all don't sweat the small stuff

My situation was similar to yours - we hadn't slept together, but we had been friends IRL before he left (we were both in other Rs at that time).

Our first meeting as bf/gf was really good, we have been together IRL for several years now and I still have fond memories of it. :) Sure there will be some awkwardness at first, but if you click, it'll disappear real quick.