Time to meet

loveisallyouneeed98

So I've been with my Significant other for 13 month's. We met online through a mutual friend of ours. We have found ourselves inseparable. He is coming to see me for the first time in a week and I'm terrified yet ecstatic at the same time.

coolheadal

Welcome to LoveShack.org with your first Post. You don't have to worry about meeting him. You already know in from you heart to your mind. That's all you have to remember when you see him for the first time. It will go smoothly because you both know each other (mind to mind) now you will do a face to face instead. You'll feel a tingling effect. I do when it happens. Just take a deep breath and go for it. Just be yourself.. Everything will be okay!

ExpatInItaly

Good luck with your first meeting, OP.

How long is he staying? And where will he be staying?

Remember that online communication and distance create a different dynamic that sometimes require a bit of getting used to, in person. Be patient with each other when you first meet and see if the connection is viable offline too!

justwhoiam
So I've been with my Significant other for 13 month's. We met online through a mutual friend of ours. We have found ourselves inseparable. He is coming to see me for the first time in a week and I'm terrified yet ecstatic at the same time.

So what's the plan?

How long will he travel to meet you? Are you picking him up somewhere, like at the airport? Or where will you meet him?

And depending on that, are you preparing anything for when he gets there? Will your first meeting be at night, in the afternoon, morning?