LDR just broke up before Valentine's

My ex just broke up w me long distance relationship over msg. Idk what to do. Am so hurt, in pain, and cant zzzz. tomorrow Valentine's got her flower. I got her a ticket to visit me next month. I call and text no reply. :(. What do I do?

My ex just broke up w me long distance relationship over msg. Idk what to do. Am so hurt, in pain, and cant zzzz. tomorrow Valentine's got her flower. I got her a ticket to visit me next month. I call and text no reply. :(. What do I do?

What did you say in the msq? Care to share so we can tell you what to do next?

• Author
What did you say in the msq? Care to share so we can tell you what to do next?

I said that an sorry for not being there. I wish I could. I ask her why she sad? She never told me. It might be a reason am not there Valentine's. I told her I make it up to her when she get here in march. I told her I try my best to make us work. I told her idk what to do. Am am tired of trying bc I alway being blame for her sadness. She has lot of stress personal life.

Hey you need to calm down and get yourself together.

Dont try to understand what is her reason now. There can be one or there can be none.

You need to take care of you first.

You msged her. Its up to her to answer or not. There is nothing you can do or should do more. The ball is in her court.

I know its suck but you need to calm down . There is no other way

I said that an sorry for not being there. I wish I could. I ask her why she sad? She never told me. It might be a reason am not there Valentine's. I told her I make it up to her when she get here in march. I told her I try my best to make us work. I told her idk what to do. Am am tired of trying bc I alway being blame for her sadness. She has lot of stress personal life.

Hmmm? Yes the Valentine Day is very special day for woman. I have the same issue your going through. There are times we just can't make it happen. In my case is the GF. But life goes on there is always next year I say. For the sadness you really can't say much on that because they'll always blame you for it. I say tell her you sad as well throw it back in their face. Then they'll quit saying that to you. For the time being. Of course they'll try to throw in your face again when they see the need to do it. So her life is complicated and she's putting it on you. I would back-off her and give her some room to understand your important because you mean as much as do to her as she does to you.

How much time did you spend in person with her in your one-year relationship?