Long distance gone cold

let me give you a bit of background. I met this girl summer 2014, 2 months before i leave for collage and we hit it off so well that we decided to do long distance. for the first year everything was going well, we talked everyday and facetimed every night and we visited each other 3 times during the year then i got back for the summer. i left for my second year (which is this year) and a week before christmas, she called me and told me she was confused about her feelings and didnt know what to do. we barely talked for 4 days till i got back and she told me shes not confused anymore and she loves me and wants to be with me. I left again after the christmas break and after 2 weeks, she started getting cold with me ( short messages, takes time to reply) she told me shes not sure about her feelings again. she loves me a lot and she doesnt want me out of her life. but she cant do long distance anymore. she wants to wait and see what happens during the summer. we still talk but our messages are not the same and its killing me inside. any advice on what to do? or how to get her back? thank you

let me give you a bit of background. I met this girl summer 2014, 2 months before i leave for collage and we hit it off so well that we decided to do long distance. for the first year everything was going well, we talked everyday and facetimed every night and we visited each other 3 times during the year then i got back for the summer. i left for my second year (which is this year) and a week before christmas, she called me and told me she was confused about her feelings and didnt know what to do. we barely talked for 4 days till i got back and she told me shes not confused anymore and she loves me and wants to be with me. I left again after the christmas break and after 2 weeks, she started getting cold with me ( short messages, takes time to reply) she told me shes not sure about her feelings again. she loves me a lot and she doesnt want me out of her life. but she cant do long distance anymore. she wants to wait and see what happens during the summer. we still talk but our messages are not the same and its killing me inside. any advice on what to do? or how to get her back? thank you

I don't want to sound insensitive but it would be in your best interest if you let her go. She doesn't seem to know what she wants, she's leading you on. She might love you but that doesn't change the situation you are in. If she says she cannot cope with a LDR, then she probably never will. It's so unfair of her to treat you so poorly just because she can't sort herself out. So, why even bother? There are plenty of fish in the sea. I'm really sorry I don't have anything more positive to say :(

but she cant do long distance anymore. she wants to wait and see what happens during the summer. we still talk but our messages are not the same and its killing me inside. any advice on what to do? or how to get her back? thank you

If she told you she can't do long distance and there's no way you can move closer to her now, I would not spend time trying to "get her back". I wouldn't wait around holding my breath until the summer either. It's tough when you feel like you're in love, but trust me. Walk away from this sooner rather than later. She's way too lukewarm to you. Even if you don't want to go out right away to meet someone else, it'll be better in the long run to find someone who is committed to you.

• Like 1

It is either you move closer to her by that you can win her back or learn to let her go if you can't move closer to her. Since she can't do a long distance relationship. She was just being honest to you. Anyway, if you are really meant for each other then, you will see each other again.

My friend I know it hurts I've been there too with so many LDR. Some really into you and some are not. She's either teasing you which you really don't want or she just plain thoughtlessness. That you really don't want in your life right now. Not much you can do with a person like this. I would say move on and find someone else that really appreciates you and your company. You desire more texts and fun communication. You never want to be treated like a doormat by any women.