Does this means she doesn't want me?

Kinda longer-ish post but please give some insight what are her intentions after you read this because clearly i am not getting something. Btw it is almost 3months since this thing with us started and all we do lately is argue well she starts them every time..

So once we met online it started out slowly and she was showing "anger" towards me maybe to see if i would still like her? When we played games she always seemed pissed and was **** talking lol. Later on we hit off great and she starts to be really nice towards me. So time goes by and i come to this weird situation im in now.. and it's really confusing me.

When we play games we usually lose and its a team game so she always makes exused about her internet being bad and how he doesn't play well. I said its ok its just a game lets have fun. Ok here is where it gets tricky. She invites a friend to our team and whenever he does good or bad she makes sure to tell him he is doing fine no matter what. She used to say that to me but lately it stopped where she doesn't even say anything(once you die in this you spectate other people and wait your turn to play). So it starts to get confusing because she doesn't speak at all with me in the game. After only one match she leaves and feels pissed how she did bad... and if i say she did fine then her response is naah i played really bad and why you invite me when you are way better.. then goes off to skype with her friends. If i said she did bad, she then says how could i do anything and makes exuses. But srsly i don't get this?? No matter what i say either good or bad she strikes back with the opposite?! It gets to my nerves really quickly and she gets mad because i say something like "you could of done this and not that" and that apparently drives her crazy because she can't stand MY criticism.

JUST MY CRITICISM i repeat. Whoever else say's something to her about her play she agrees and listens while not giving fks when i tell her. And i am pretty good at this game. So last night we had this argument when i said she could of done better and she just leaves... goes to skype as i said and tells me i don't care just go play on your own, and i said fine to that. 2 hours passed she comes back and she sees my score that i am losing and says stuff like omg you are bad etc typical for her. Then i said mind your own business since we could of played and she left. So now she says my skype call ended do you wanna talk to me? Talk to me now. Who does that??? WTF?! Then i said let me finish my game then ill talk. NOW she goes all mad because i can't speak during the game and says "are we done?"

I told here i love her but that its pointless for me to go thro these talks everyday because she always mentions "is this with us done" and "us no more". I ask her if she feels the love for me as well and does she want's us. She answers with "dunno." and after some time i send her a text where i said i love you. Her response was "ok". So what are these signals?

Could I ask, with reference to your other thread concerning this girl, why on earth you feel it appropriate to even bother with her?

She's probably a lot younger than you believe, and to be honest, you're coming over as clingy, needy and more than a little creepy.

Please meet someone in real life, and quit worrying about this on-line, gaming girl.

Honestly, you're wasting your time....

Could I ask, with reference to your other thread concerning this girl, why on earth you feel it appropriate to even bother with her?

She's probably a lot younger than you believe, and to be honest, you're coming over as clingy, needy and more than a little creepy.

Please meet someone in real life, and quit worrying about this on-line, gaming girl.

Honestly, you're wasting your time....

All of this.

What the heck, OP? Why are you still worried about this mystery person?

When you spend time with her in the real world and not in game land how does she act towards you?

Have a look at his other thread - he doesn't even know what she looks like, how old she is...nothing.