Struggling to break nc

Hello everybody! First of all i would like to thank you all for helping me unknowingly.

I've been reading stories and replies here and i am amazed by the fact how complete strangers help other strangers to go through a tough time such is breakup but i lacked the courage to post my story till tonight. Here is my story and i am sorry if you find it long. My bf of one and half years left me7 months ago, april, after he went to live in Germany in February. when i was saying goodbye to him at the bus station he was wiping my tears and assuring me that we will marry and have many children but alas The moment he got there he started changing, less texts no calls! I got insecure confronted him and he tells me this is because of the stress of being away and there is nothing to worry!it went this way until april when i decided it s enough and told him i deserved better! He said nothing just blocked me on whatsap! This is how he actually broke up with me. Long story short i begged him back but he said that he did not love me anymore! I went nc after ridiculing myself, he text after 10 days saying he wants to be friends, i say no i don't want him as a friend and i continue my nc! He text back afer 2 months. Now he says he misses me and he loved me more than he thought i get happy just for him to break my heart all over again by saying he loves me but not the way he used to and that we could not be together again! Wtf! I cry and beg again ( stupid me i know) and after he shows no mercy and i snap! I tell him i hate him with all my heart and i hope justice gets him, childish but i was super angry for leading me on again, and i ordered him to not contact me ever ever again and block him!

This was in mid august, i have not texted him since then neither has he! The thing is i miss him and this last couple of days i dreamt about him which makes things worse!

I still talk to his sisters but never ask them about him

My question is was i harsh i saying him that i don't want to be friends and to never contact me ? should i contact him!? Mind you, i want him back

Any insight is very appreciated.

Hi,

Sweetie, it usually took awhile for people to reply.

I hope you know that u did the right thing. You do deserve to be treated better. He had filled your head with empty promises which he didnt keep. Im glad you went NC.

My ex before i met my current boyfriend also talked marriage and kids and nada with me, then we broke up, i begged him, he turned me down, yoyoed me for awhile, i also dreamed about him in this period a couple time. Then i decided i have enough and went NC for a year. Then i met my now current. Im so damn glad that looser dumped me. Which i never dream of feeling that way back years ago.

Nothing uncommon about ur situation. Please keep NC and move forward:laugh:

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you so much for your reply Emie! I am really glad for you, really! Yeah i know it is better to not break nc, I guess i just wanted to vent since i have nobody to talk to about this!