Going to Meet LDR Girlfriend this week . Quite nervous!

So I am going to meet her in next 7 days. I am quite excited as we have been in an online relationship for almost a year, we skyped on daily basis and we do love each other a lot and never come to know when the time passes by on skype(We have chatted for almost 500 hours and we know in's and outs about each other)

All the time I am hoping that we connect well in real life as well so I am quite nervous about it. Any success/failure stories here?

My boyfriend and I met online.

We had talked, skyped like 10 hours per day for 6 months before he came over.

He took a month off to come to me , i was hella afraid if things went **** what we gonna do in that month. I already told my family i would be going on a school trip. And what if we wouldnt click, etc.

But things went fine. I was sad it over, but we still going okay

• Author
My boyfriend and I met online.

We had talked, skyped like 10 hours per day for 6 months before he came over.

He took a month off to come to me , i was hella afraid if things went **** what we gonna do in that month. I already told my family i would be going on a school trip. And what if we wouldnt click, etc.

But things went fine. I was sad it over, but we still going okay

What do you mean "i was sad its over". Are you talking about the 30 days meetup?

Thanks for sharing your story as it makes me feel better that I will click the same way ;)

Ah sorry, haha!

I mean im sad the vacation was over. I really enjoyed it. And now i think back all the time spending thinking about things may go wrong was wasted. I could have spent my energy better than that.

But i think its human nature. Anyway, i dont advise you to be careless in any case.

It was quite funny, while i was stressed out about what i would do, where would i stay if i dont like him, he just said dont overthinking, if i dont like him he keeps his distance and dont dirturb me, he will sleep on the floor and not gonna touch me. That calms me down abit :lmao:

I've never been in that situation myself, but I know several folks (including some on here!) who have done that and it worked out very well for them. Many of them are in LTRs or married to that person currently. :)

Go with an open mind and a positive mindset, and enjoy yourself. If it's meant to be, it will be fine!

• Like 1

Good luck Afro, I think it's probably not helpful hearing other stories because each one is unique, you just got to take it as it comes. Let us know how it goes!

Ah sorry, haha!

I mean im sad the vacation was over. I really enjoyed it. And now i think back all the time spending thinking about things may go wrong was wasted. I could have spent my energy better than that.

But i think its human nature. Anyway, i dont advise you to be careless in any case.

It was quite funny, while i was stressed out about what i would do, where would i stay if i dont like him, he just said dont overthinking, if i dont like him he keeps his distance and dont dirturb me, he will sleep on the floor and not gonna touch me. That calms me down abit :lmao:

why didnt you get separate rooms? thats what i thought girls wanted