Gift for my girl

Marianna - it's my girlfriend. Already two months we live in different countries. She in Belarus and I in England.

We talk on Skype almost every day, but I understand that does not seize her from me attention and tenderness, as be before. I often gave gifts to her. And now I ask advice from you, how could I send flowers to her, in Belarus? I don't know good services.(

todreaminblue
Marianna - it's my girlfriend. Already two months we live in different countries. She in Belarus and I in England.

We talk on Skype almost every day, but I understand that does not seize her from me attention and tenderness, as be before. I often gave gifts to her. And now I ask advice from you, how could I send flowers to her, in Belarus? I don't know good services.(

there's a company called interflora who send from country to country you could try them...belarus is on their list....http://www.interflora.com.au/overseas ........ you could also try snail mail and send her a beautiful card.............i wish you well..deb

Yes, it is, tell the city in which it is located, there may be no delivery. can still together with flowers to give kaku a toy or love card :love:

• Author

She live in Gomel. I am afraid honestly to order without reviews. That is why I ask to recommend me good service that you used. Because I want one hundred all was high-level)

She live in Gomel. I am afraid honestly to order without reviews. That is why I ask to recommend me good service that you used. Because I want one hundred all was high-level)

Ive used Interflora many times before and they were always perfect. I have also been sent flowers from another country and it was by the same company.

pinkpositive

Just wowwwwwww... What an effort!!! Two Thumbs up! Im jealous! Im in a long distance relationship too but I never received such things like that or any gift for 2years. I've always wanted to experience that sweet thing but unfortunately my boyfriend is not that type of person. So sure your girlfriend is so happy and lucky to have you! Good Luck to both of you :)

• Like 1

hey, your girl s really happy.

Look here, you can try the service by-flowers.com. On this website you can find reviews. They are really good - so do not be afraid to order)

• Like 1
  • Author
Just wowwwwwww... What an effort!!! Two Thumbs up! Im jealous! Im in a long distance relationship too but I never received such things like that or any gift for 2years. I've always wanted to experience that sweet thing but unfortunately my boyfriend is not that type of person. So sure your girlfriend is so happy and lucky to have you! Good Luck to both of you :)

I really love her and I want what our relations were long) thank you!

• Author
hey, your girl s really happy.

Look here, you can try the service by-flowers.com. On this website you can find reviews. They are really good - so do not be afraid to order)

Thank you, I will look))