My problem or her problem?

Hi,

I'm Kervin. I am from Indonesia.

I have some doubts here with my LDR. I am not sure if I am acting weird or wrong. Anyway here's the story...

I have been with this Korean girl for around 7 months, we are treating each other in a very loving manner from the start. Until recently, her work become tiring at work. She have been doing housekeeping these few days and working straight for 8 hours. From what I see from the photos she took during her work, she is really busy, because she needs to clear approximately 150rooms everyday with one of her colleagues. That is what I see from their "timetable".

Personally, I think I have given her freedom. I am fine with her meeting or hanging out with her friends, since its her social life. Now the problem is these few days she always promise me to Skype on a certain day, but she would forget or just fall asleep after her shower. For your info, that is on her working days. She has been promising me quite a few times. At first it was okay, because I thought she was tired, but it became so often, it annoys me a little. I am not sure if I am thinking the right way. This has been going on since 2-3weeks ago. And we have not really been skyping since around 1 week ago.

Apart from that, we did always talk before and after her work during her journey back home or to work, we are still talking happily even though sometimes she sleeps on her way home.

I don't know is she losing feelings for me or am I thinking too much ? She did always say she still love me all these stuffs while talking. Anyway her work is just temporary, she gonna end her work at the end of August and I am going to Korea to visit her for 11days.

Now I calmed myself down. What are your opinions/advice you guys can give me ? Am I being too clingy to her ?

Clarence_Boddicker

7 months is too long. Why can't either of you move close to each other?

It looks like she's not having enough sleep, for whatever reason.

It's not clear from your post whether she's going out at night, chatting online late at night, if she did any of that for a certain time, and now she's starting being tired.

You're seeing her in a month. So I'd say: try to be patient. But arrange things better. Be the one who arranges a date with her when she's available. See if she agrees.

• Author

Hmmm yea that's what i think too.

Sorry if i didnt mention it properly in the post. What i meant was she did went out in few occassions with her friends. She always told me she is tired, but she can hang out with her friends till around 9pm and reached home, telling me she is sleepy and fall asleep eventually. And actually i dont mind her to go hang out with friends but she always got time for her friends but not me ?

Hmmm i was thinking if im too clingy or wat ? Because maybe I've got no friends in Indonesia. Cus I just started living here from the past 1 year. iihave been living outside Indonesia since I was young.

she did went out in few occassions with her friends. She always told me she is tired, but she can hang out with her friends till around 9pm and reached home, telling me she is sleepy and fall asleep eventually. And actually i dont mind her to go hang out with friends but she always got time for her friends but not me ?

It happened that her friends arranged something, like a night somewhere, just to talk, have some fun or drink something together. I assume you never arranged anything. So her friends did, you didn't. You need to plan a date, where the date is no less than 1.5 and not happening after she comes home from being out with friends (because at that point she might fall asleep easily).

One of such dates every couple weeks can only be good for your relationship. If you demand it weekly, then she might miss on meeting her friends, and I would discourage that for the moment. Be flexible.