A LDR of sorts

15 years ago I met a woman who was the gf of a co-worker.nothing really hapened at the time between us. Fast forward 14 years she reaches out to me for dirt on her now husband who in mid divorce of. They have been seperated a few years and she is currently living almost 700 miles away. Through talking every day either by call or text we both developed feelings for each other. Now her divorce is being finalized and will be coming back for that plus to see me. Her husband who I have known since high scbool has no idea anything is going on between her and I. I know it will probably be messy at the beginning and I am willing to relocate to be with her. I would appreciate any houghts on what I am getting myself into.

Keep out of anything to do with her divorce, and do not enmesh yourself in either taking sides (hers, obviously) or the sparring that is going on between them. You really need to keep well away from that, totally....

I wouldn't relocate just yet, or until you are absolutely sure she is the woman of your dreams and that you want to be with her every day for the rest of your life.

• Author

Problem is I know her husband. I worked with him every day for 10+ years till he was transferred to another location. He lies alot knew that long before she approached me plus I have never really liked him. I have told her stuff he volunteered but have not pressed for details from him.