Girl and I had a "click", but it seems I'm being hung out to dry. What gives?

Alright, I will try to make this story not too long, but I have to describe it exactly the way it happened, because it feels like I'm trying to solve a murder mystery.

I made a random post on Yahoo Answers around May of last year saying I wanted a woman that had traits like Princess Zelda, and this woman from Australia saw the post, and thought it was cute (she's heavily into fantasy stuff). We exchanged e-mails, and became friends. Our e-mails were in long paragraphs at this time.

I stopped e-mailing her for about 4 months when I was in college studying, and I began to think about her again. I sent her an e-mail asking how she was doing, and mentioned that I've been thinking about her. She responded back saying that she was thinking about dating another guy, but put a hint in the e-mail that she liked me.

A few more months have passed, and she begun dating the guy. We've been sending e-mails back and forth, but her e-mails are very short with one or two sentences, and she said she's the type of person that's quiet. Our e-mails began to feel more and more romantic as it escalated with hidden romantic messages, and me sending her songs from YouTube. One thing that got my head in the clouds was when she said there was hope that I could meet her in Australia.

The day came where I was feeling like I was falling in love with her. I sent her a text message through Face Book that went to her cell phone, and I told her I was making preparations of coming to Australia. She sent emotional images on the phone, and we had a "click" after exchanging heart symbols. I told her I was going to call her home phone.

I waited about 5 days, and I rang her home phone twice, but did not leave any messages. I tried contacting her through the Face Book chat, and I felt disappointed as if it felt she was ignoring me. This bothered me, so I sent her an e-mail telling her I was trying to call her, and made a post on her Face Book page asking her to check her e-mail. I did this, because I felt she wasn't getting my messages through the chat. The messages that go into the Face Book chat are linked to her sister's cell phone, meaning she likely doesn't always see my messages.

Since then, she has not responded to my e-mail, but made a short post on her Face Book page. I did a little investigating on the internet using White Pages, Google Earth, and her Face Book photos; and I found her sister's house. Her sister's car with the stickers on the windows along with the size of the car identically match the car that she has a photo of in her Face Book photos section. I know this is stalking a little, but I've never ever felt this strongly in love before in my life, ever.

Doing some more research, I also found out she's living with this guy out in a cabin in someone's back yard. She doesn't have access to her own personal phone, internet, and she may also be lacking transportation. The home phone number she gave me is the sister's, and the cell number attached to her Face Book account is the sister's.

At first I thought she was blowing me off, but my gut feeling is telling me she's trying to get a hold of me, but is having a hard time. If she is lacking resources of communication along with this guy tagging along, I feel its going to be hard for her to get in touch with me. I've been speaking with my mom about this situation, and her intuition says that the girl really is in love with me, but is having communication problems, plus she's trying to not blow her cover.

This has to be the case, because it wouldn't make sense for a person to feel a "click" and then completely ignore the person. In this situation, what should I do? I have never felt in love this strong before in my entire life, because she's being so mysterious right now. I'm currently trying to find a job so I can save up for a plane ticket. Can all I do is wait and save up money?

Answers would be really appreciated, thanks.

Edited by JoshCube
Rejected Rosebud

I think maybe you should wait to divorce your wife and deal with some of your feelings about that before thinking about falling in love with somebody, take care! :bunny:

I rang her home phone twice
If no one is answering that phone, whose phone do you think it is? Did you try to call around 7 or 8 pm Australian time?

Doing some more research, I also found out she's living with this guy out in a cabin in someone's back yard.
Wasn't that enough to turn you off?

She doesn't have access to her own personal phone, internet, and she may also be lacking transportation.
How old is she?

what should I do?
Get the sister's phone number, call the number and find out if she even has a sister or whatever. Maybe this girl stole someone else's identity. Who knows.

I have never felt in love this strong before in my entire life, because she's being so mysterious right now.
:sick:

I'm currently trying to find a job so I can save up for a plane ticket.
You're divorcing a woman who's been your wife for 6 years and you don't have any job? I guess you have bigger problems than a flirt with some potential catfish.

Can all I do is wait and save up money?
I'm not sure what you mean. But no. Don't just wait. Saving money is always a good thing, but to spend it to go to Australia? Depends... Instead of being intrigued by this mysterious figure, do your homework. Google, get real info, if it's not too much, you can get detailed information about someone for $5 and up. Call this lady who's supposedly her sister, she might be clueless and have no sisters at all.
If no one is answering that phone, whose phone do you think it is? Did you try to call around 7 or 8 pm Australian time?

Wasn't that enough to turn you off?

How old is she?

Get the sister's phone number, call the number and find out if she even has a sister or whatever. Maybe this girl stole someone else's identity. Who knows.

:sick:

You're divorcing a woman who's been your wife for 6 years and you don't have any job? I guess you have bigger problems than a flirt with some potential catfish.

I'm not sure what you mean. But no. Don't just wait. Saving money is always a good thing, but to spend it to go to Australia? Depends... Instead of being intrigued by this mysterious figure, do your homework. Google, get real info, if it's not too much, you can get detailed information about someone for $5 and up. Call this lady who's supposedly her sister, she might be clueless and have no sisters at all.

Everything she said

ExpatInItaly

She's not into you.

Quit cyber-stalking her (and yes, you are dipping into some dark behaviour here) and leave her alone. She doesn't feel the way you do.

EDIT: Just read your previous thread. Yeah...you need to sort out your divorce first. And get your feet back in reality.

Edited by ExpatInItaly
  • Author
She's not into you.

Quit cyber-stalking her (and yes, you are dipping into some dark behaviour here) and leave her alone. She doesn't feel the way you do.

EDIT: Just read your previous thread. Yeah...you need to sort out your divorce first. And get your feet back in reality.

Actually, she said she likes me, but she says she can't start dating me, because she's already with someone else. She still wants to keep in contact, and I strongly feel she will date me if the other guy leaves. Only thing I can do now is wait.

Also, the reason why I stalked her a little was to see what I was getting myself into. Sometimes you need to dig a little to be on the safe side.

Edited by JoshCube
she can't start dating me, because she's already with someone else. [...] Only thing I can do now is wait.
What a twist of fate :rolleyes:
  • Author
What a twist of fate :rolleyes:

I still have faith I will be with her, which is why I'm waiting. She's having doubts about the guy she's with, so I believe there's a chance.