Best thing ever.

We met online some time ago in a chat room that maybe 100 people used. I just wanted a few friends to talk to because I was bored. How lucky I was to have met this particular girl, the girl of my dreams. The odds were so against it that you're probably more likely to win the lottery. Win the lottery, that's what happened. Years ago I did meet a friend to talk to. Cute girl, shy and sweet. She was nice to talk with. The more we talked, the more interesting she became.

Never would I have imagined someone so right was appearing. Her favorite music, TV, activities, color even. Almost everything was similar. The only thing we didn't have in common was gender. Even our life goals aligned. I decided after just 5 months of knowing this girl I've never met that I was absolutely in love with her. I felt foolish, I knew she was real, it was just weird. I've never REALLY liked someone online. I never thought I would. I did, that's when I began to worry. Worry about "what if she didn't like me that much?" or "what if we met and it all changed." Sad thoughts that tormented me.

More time passed and I still worried, not as much but it was there. She was amazing. I didn't want to lose her, ever. Even if it meant as a friend, she made me so happy to wake up. We met after about 8 months of talking to each other through a phone. Awkwardly interacting at first, now we're here, I no longer worry about her feelings. I love her, she loves me. I need no assurances anymore and I felt like I should share this story before I marry her. I plan on proposing on the same day I met her, well she gave met her number, thank goodness for the "date added" feature on my phone. Thank you for reading.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs
  • Like 1
WonderWoman911

Nice story. I wish the best for you with this relationship. But still take your time with getting to know her more before you take that step into marriage.;)

The vast majority of men who get married do not know a thing about it. They have no idea concerning their rights, the court system, assetts, the uselessness of prenups, how misandry affects any problems down the road, the divorce intiation statistics and just how much it diminishes their rights.

You appear to be speaking from a place of pure emotion rather than logic. If you are planning on getting married, disregard your emotions and go take a look at the cold hard truth. Research the statistics, find out about your rights, how it affects your future.

The vast majority of men who get married do not know a thing about it. They have no idea concerning their rights, the court system, assetts, the uselessness of prenups, how misandry affects any problems down the road, the divorce intiation statistics and just how much it diminishes their rights.

You appear to be speaking from a place of pure emotion rather than logic. If you are planning on getting married, disregard your emotions and go take a look at the cold hard truth. Research the statistics, find out about your rights, how it affects your future.

:rolleyes: I also heard that children are just trouble, stay away from them. They greatly diminish your freedom.