How do I go about this?

I met a girl 2 months ago and she gives me butterflies, makes me happy and I feel special when I talk to her. We live in different countries and that is the only problem but I guess that hurdle can be jumped over. We Skype and chat daily and always talk about meeting each other In person and I'm starting to feel pain when I talk to her. She says she doesn't have interest in dating anyone else and I think I'm in love with this girl. Do I tell her that I love her or Is it too soon? Either way I know I want to be with her. I'm willing to move country.

Have you set a date or talked about arranging for you to visit her country so you can meet in the flesh?

I think this is crucial in order to confirm you are both compatible physically as much as you obviously are emotionally and mentally.

Best wishes!

CiH*

• Author

Thanks for posts back.

We are going to meet in July/August as we both have college until then and decided we are too busy until them months.

She is going to her home country for 2 months in May-June and won't have Internet connection so i hope we can still contact even if it is for 1 hour p/week over Skype or something.

Ive discussed about being in an LDR and I said that because of college it's going to be hard and she agreed but maybe I am regretting saying this.

If you can celebrate Valentine's day between friends in your country, in January let her know you'd like to celebrate with her. You can send her a gift or a letter, card, whatever. Don't make it too romantic. Make it personal, warm and heartfelt. She will have something from you to hold onto.

Regarding the couple of months when she won't have any connection, you can start planning ahead. She can check if she can have a connection in the local library, and let you know the opening times.

Other places she can check are: cafés, stores near home with wi-fi, etc.

You could also send her a phone card from your country, so that you can call her cheaply (provided she has a cell phone).

To be honest if you cant meet until Summer I think it isn't going to go anywhere, it's just not enough.

No, don't tell her you love her if you've not met her, it's kind of creepy saying it to someone you've not met.

• Author
To be honest if you cant meet until Summer I think it isn't going to go anywhere, it's just not enough.

No, don't tell her you love her if you've not met her, it's kind of creepy saying it to someone you've not met.

Well that ****ing sucks dude. Maybe you're wrong though.

Some people are just too frustrated by their own life to be able to help other people. You need to deal with that.

Regarding the place where she lives, I think it can actually make a difference, because she might have told you a half truth, and it wouldn't be the first time here. I'm telling you because yes, sometimes people lie for their own motives. And we had the proof here. There have been times when the announced trip resulted in a disappearing act with no coming back. I hope it's not your case. Stay positive.

• Author

It's hard to expose too much personal detail here but I think she is genuinely going there for a couple of months because there are no signs that she would want to stop speaking to me and if she wanted to then why not do it now? I appreciate the information though because you've got to be prepared for the worst in any situation. But last night she casted some doubt in my mind when she suddenly said 'Should we be doing this?' which kind of made me step back out of the whole situation but I did respond and I did the best thing which was talk to her about it and she has been apologising ever since and claims she never meant it like that. I suffer from paranoia so things like that don't help.