I need support...I'm scared this is the end

Imjustanormalguy

I’ve been talking to a girl online for 3 years. We used to talk every single day and had so much fun. We felt so close and we told each other that we loved each other, because that’s how it felt. For some reason, a few months ago we started having more and more fights, mostly about stupid things. We didn’t say we loved each other anymore, and we agreed to only talk 2-3 times a week. We still enjoyed talking and laughing with each other, but needed our own space too.

Last Friday her and my brother had a fight on text, and she started saying mean things, saying that me and him ruined 3 years of her life and that she's done with us. I thought it was just another anger outburst, so I waited for her to text me, hoping she would miss me again.

4 days passed and I text her yesterday saying "hi". She ignored me completely...she didn't even read my text. I sent her another long text today asking why she's doing this to me...I wasn't even involved in the fight last week...She never text me back....she's ignoring me on purpose and I feel like she's never going to text me again...

My brother text her and asked her will she text me. She simply said "No I don't want to talk to either of you. Too much drama", then didn't bother to read anymore of his messages.

Could this really be the end? These fights have happened before and she's always text me a few days later to make up, but 4 days passed and when I text her, she didn't even want to reply...Could she really walk away like this...Will she text me on Christmas? I just can't believe this would be the end...but it sure feels that way...The pain I'm feeling right now is unbearable.

Most of these long term out of no where problems arise from people getting too comfortable. By that I mean letting themselves go. Are you still as attractive as the day you met her? Perhaps you may have physically changed over time causing her attraction to weaken enough that she wants out?

If you have never met her then you definetly need to consider making some arrangements to make that happen. By the tone of everyone else's posts it seems they don't really believe you have a relationship which I disagree on. Please do make plans to see her though if you get through it, 3 years is too long.

• Like 2

You only chance is to go NC, make her miss you and wait for her to contact you first.....right now you sound desperate....

If you don't give a Fxxk....she will be back eventually....

• Author
Imjustanormalguy
You only chance is to go NC, make her miss you and wait for her to contact you first.....right now you sound desperate....

Ya, that's what I plan on doing. Not contacting her in any way, and make her wonder what's happened and hopefully she will text me saying she misses me or something...

And to everyone else, I never said we were in a relationship. We're really close and were great friends and that's what I find it hard to lose

Last Friday her and my brother had a fight on text, and she started saying mean things, saying that me and him ruined 3 years of her life and that she's done with us. I thought it was just another anger outburst, so I waited for her to text me, hoping she would miss me again.

Rule #1: never underestimate a girl's feelings

Rule #2: when you know something's wrong, you don't wait 4 days to get in touch with her

Rule #3: she was in a fight with your brother, and you didn't take her side

She ignored me completely
What did you expect?

I sent her another long text today asking why she's doing this to me...I wasn't even involved in the fight last week...
Does your brother live with you? Because it looks like you couldn't be oblivious to that.

My brother text her and asked her will she text me. She simply said "No I don't want to talk to either of you. Too much drama", then didn't bother to read anymore of his messages.
So what did your brother do/say last week? Why was he in a fight with her? Why is he even talking to her??

Could this really be the end?
Yes, it could.

These fights have happened before
Why? What for?

Will she text me on Christmas?
Who knows...

Wrong, of course they don't always come back, they only come back if they want to.

And if someone comes back just because you have stopped contact, then they are coming back for the wrong reasons and it won't last.

QUOTE=FromAbove;6058572]You only chance is to go NC, make her miss you and wait for her to contact you first.....right now you sound desperate....

So your not in an official relationship? Maybe she got a boyfriend. Had the same thing happen to me this year. I was best of friends with this girl and we would chat endlessly into the night, but the moment she got a boyfriend she became extremely busy and never wrote back. Don't be surprised, a romantic relationship always takes priority over a casual one.