post sleepover blues

KindlyUnspoken23

The guy I am dating and I aren't incredibly long distance, but we don't live around the corner from each other either. We've spent the night at his house together 5 times. 3 were very last minute, and 2 were pre-planned. I feel like when they're last minute/unexpected on my end, the next night I am just really sad and lonely. Falling asleep alone just makes me sad.

Does anyone else feel like this after spending time with their SO? Any tips to make it a little better?!

• Author
KindlyUnspoken23

We have actually only "slept together" as in have sex, once. We wanted to take things slow, and I loved it that way. He isn't a huge texter, so I really don't get many texts from him in between the time we are together. I have confronted him about it on multiple occasions. However, he usually calls me whenever he's driving home from work on the weekends.

I really don't get many texts from him in between the time we are together.

However, he usually calls me whenever he's driving home from work on the weekends.

He hardly reaches out to you after you've been together in person + hardly sends any texts + no calls

Is he separated and with wife/children? It looks like he's only available at nights and on certain weekends.

Anyway, the pattern seems to suggest you're just a backup booty call, in case no one else is around.