need something new

I am 21 years old

I didn't meet any female in my life

I wish to meet my suolmate lady

I prefer older lady

I am shy but I am really serious to find my partner in this life

first I want to start online and then will move to live with my Angel which I will choose her

I hope to find my dream lady

I am 21 years old

I didn't meet any female in my life

I wish to meet my suolmate lady

I prefer older lady

I am shy but I am really serious to find my partner in this life

first I want to start online and then will move to live with my Angel which I will choose her

I hope to find my dream lady

This is a joke, right??

1. 'I am 21 years old.' <- Are you still in education? Do you have a job?

2. 'I didn't meet any female in my life.' <- You never dated? Maybe you're not putting yourself out there. Try new things, explore other possibilities.

3. 'I wish to meet my soul-mate lady.' <- That is something that cannot be forced, it happens naturally.

4. 'I prefer older lady.' <- Good for you, how old are we talking?

5. 'I am shy but I am really serious to find my partner in this life' <- As I mentioned in point 2 explore new possibilities.

6. 'First I want to start online and then will move to live with my Angel which I will choose her.' <- If you want to try online dating there are a number of possibilities but I do not recommend it for your situation.

• Like 1
  • Author
This is a joke, right??

1. 'I am 21 years old.' <- Are you still in education? Do you have a job?

2. 'I didn't meet any female in my life.' <- You never dated? Maybe you're not putting yourself out there. Try new things, explore other possibilities.

3. 'I wish to meet my soul-mate lady.' <- That is something that cannot be forced, it happens naturally.

4. 'I prefer older lady.' <- Good for you, how old are we talking?

5. 'I am shy but I am really serious to find my partner in this life' <- As I mentioned in point 2 explore new possibilities.

6. 'First I want to start online and then will move to live with my Angel which I will choose her.' <- If you want to try online dating there are a number of possibilities but I do not recommend it for your situation.

1- I am a student in university and will graduate in less than one year ( study accounting)

2- I don't want live in my city I want other country

4- I prefer older 50

6- thanks I hope to find

Clearly you've never tried online dating have you? It's lots of fun, all of the women message you begging you for your number and sex. I highly recomend it. Your inbox will be jammed after the first few seconds so your going to need a lot of free time to give out your number to all the models.