Hay guys !! I'm from UK and my SO is in new York. We've been together almost 3 years and have been through an LDR before together 2 years ago for 5 months so we both knew what to expect this time around. He's gone about 3 weeks now and communication is not a problem for us. We both know that this is just a temporary yearly thing and are both surprisingly ok about it. He's busy working and I'm busy doing my masters. Nyways, we were on skype yesterday and ended up both getting fairly 'lonely' (is that the right word) and 'frustrated' haha, obviously we had to try and relieve our frustration for each other :p , It was kinda fun, a bit awkward, but good. We did this before when he was away a few years ago, but obviously it's a but strange/awkward to be beginning again ... So any tips or advice you could give me? And let's be honest, of course I miss him and love him deeply and the emotional bond is of the utmost importance in a relationship, but come on, a girl needs a bitta sex too !! ;)

My bf and I were LDR for a few months and we would do facetime sex. tbh I needed some wine beforehand, I always felt kinda weird at the beginning. Are you looking for how to transition from convo to the sex part? You can just be like "I've missed you" in a sexier voice and go from there or something.

Or start it via text, you can send some sexy texts and be like "skype me!" and when he does, answer naked.

• Like 1
TheyCallMeOx

Get a 3-D printer, or gain access to one. Make a dildo that is an exact copy of his johnson. Install studio lights around the computer area for maximum lightage. Get wireless microphones, at least two. You'll need to put one microphone near the vaginal area, and one near the mouth. The purpose of the lights is to make sure he can see everything, along with hearing everything. Men are visual creatures; capitalize on that.

With that in mind, buy the top of the line HQ webcam. Use a program that has HQ webcam accessibility, and make sure you have a good internet connection.

On a serious note, don't use a laptop, the more the noise the better, the better visuals you provide him, the better off he's going to be.

sdrawkcaB ssA
Hay guys !! I'm from UK and my SO is in new York. We've been together almost 3 years and have been through an LDR before together 2 years ago for 5 months so we both knew what to expect this time around. He's gone about 3 weeks now and communication is not a problem for us. We both know that this is just a temporary yearly thing and are both surprisingly ok about it. He's busy working and I'm busy doing my masters. Nyways, we were on skype yesterday and ended up both getting fairly 'lonely' (is that the right word) and 'frustrated' haha, obviously we had to try and relieve our frustration for each other :p , It was kinda fun, a bit awkward, but good. We did this before when he was away a few years ago, but obviously it's a but strange/awkward to be beginning again ... So any tips or advice you could give me? And let's be honest, of course I miss him and love him deeply and the emotional bond is of the utmost importance in a relationship, but come on, a girl needs a bitta sex too !! ;)

I have a 3+ year LDR... we are very well matched in how we communicate and understand each other. We too have our sexual passions that want time in the physical sense. It took time to allow our shyness to be comfy about our physical selves to be seen, let alone shared on skype. We started with sharing in voice messages our deep passions. After time we learned that our passions and boundries are the same. As for sharing sexual pleaures between each other in Skype, it is more fun guiding the other along, while following their style of pleasing you. It is not the same as being face to face, but very close when you have a deep connection and imaginative powers. We use olive oil, ice cubes, heated items, sex lubes and tickly things for extra sensual pleasures. What you use is up to you and your SO.

I recently added something in the list that when she feels confident will be a pleasurable item. I got the idea from my thread on things you can laugh about. Though it is a variation of what was posted. I will be sending her a copy of me as a dildo. Since she is very small, she may be thrown by such things in person. but it is something that she can feel closer with as it is for her and unique.

• Like 1

We used to do it, ages ago... yeah I actually have no idea how we got through the awkward transition phase. For some reason it didn't seem to be a problem back then, but once you have spent a few years IRL together it would probably seem a bit weird going back to that. :o

But it's only three weeks though! IMO by the time you ease back into it... you'll be back together. If we had just three weeks apart (and we have had several of those), I'd just stick to suggestive conversations instead of full-out Skype sex.