Any ideas for a Skype/online date?

Hey! Despite previous advice given to me on this forum (where you guys told me I should wait until I'm back home to begin a relationship), I went ahead with Skyping this girl (call her 'A') and now we're kinda in a LDR :)

We're taking this slowly (and deliberately so; only contacting once a week until I'm back in my home country) but I was wondering what sort of ideas would be good for a Skype/online date?

So far - all I've got in mind is a coffee date, where I make some coffee, and she makes some too, and then we share a cup of coffee over Skype together.

Any other ideas?

Frank2thepoint

You don't need to get fancy with a Skype date. Just make sure you are not naked, washed your face, and combed your hair. No need to worry about taking a shower or brushing your teeth since she won't be able to smell you. Just make sure you don't have anything between your teeth. Have something to talk about if you are nervous, but otherwise let the conversation flow naturally. My first Skype date was nerve wracking but I was very happy, and I became very relaxed in the first minute of talking.

-Share a recipe and cook together.

-Simultaneously watch the same movie at home

-Work on a shared project or plan your itinerary for when you meet next

-They sell this "game"--it's more a deck of conversation topics. But from what I remember, they posed interesting questions that can lead to good convos. Look into it. It's a great way to learn about each other. :)