Flip a coin: Wait 3 months or try LDR?

Hey,

I'm a student on exchange in Europe at the moment, and over the course of this year, I've gotten to know a girl back home a bit more through social media. We've Skyped a few times, and I really like her, and I have a good feeling she likes me too. You can cut the tension with a knife.

My student exchange finishes up in December, but now I can't stop thinking about her. I've never had a LDR. Is it worth it, even for 3 months? (And if so, how do you even begin it?) Or should I wait til I'm back on home soil to ask her out?

What are your experiences?

I've never had a LDR. Is it worth it, even for 3 months?
I guess you're trying to read the book from the end to the start. I understand that you've never met this girl before? If so, keep talking to her, but leave the relationship talk for when you're back home and you can date her for real.
  • Like 1
  • Author

We've met before, IRL. We just never really got to know each other until this year.

Edit: I guess you're kinda right. Me, my impatience and homesickness :(

Edited by windows

Starting an LDR from afar is not a great plan but you should keep in contact with this girl back home while you are studying abroad. Flirt, drop hints. Make sure she knows you are looking forward to seeing her when you get home. Basically build up the anticipation. Then ask her out when you get back.

• Like 2