LDR BF talks to other girls; feelings gone? Help!

Me and my boyfriend have been in a ldr for more than 6 months and i dont know what to do or what his feelings are now for me these past weeks he said he was getting a likeness to his new found bestfriend he met on imvu(a virtual messenger) we've been playing imvu as well he talks to me there like most of the time but sometimes we also meet new people there and that's were he met this girl on imvu even though we talked a lot on imvu he still having a feelings for other girls.

But soon his likeness was gone because of me he said when he talks to other girl he cant help to like them but soon when he talks to me that likeness disappear but sometimes his feelings for me disappears.We broke up like 3 days because he wants to court/flirt/woo me again so we could back the way we were before everytime he remembers those good times he cant help but be sad about it and also he got mad or jealous when i got a new guy friend and saying im his its a bit unfair to my part because he cant avoid her friend.

That make me jealous sometimes got mad when i insist but why is he so selfish for me that i cant even do the same and the other thing he said what if he really falls inlove to other girl of course i let him go but he complains when i said i wont talk to him again if that happens. idk what to do or what to think about this is it really worth it if i work it out this relationship i have i love him yeah but why am i treating unfairly

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

I hope that you both are not older than 16.

1) Have you ever met this guy in person?

2) If not, he's someone you don't really know. No matter how much time you spent playing games together. And no amount of talking can make up for not having met in person ever or not spending time together in person.

3) Refrain from calling him your boyfriend if you've never met this guy.

4) Do not let him rule who you are or what you can or can't do.

5) Refrain from being too intimate with someone you don't know well, even if you think otherwise.

6) If you intend to be serious with someone you met online: make sure who the person is, that means checking his personal data (name, last name, age, sex, family status, etc), and any further data disclosed by him (home address, work address, school, landline phone number, etc). Do not even think of embarking in a virtual relationship with anyone without knowing all the correct information AND counterchecking them on your own.

Now, with all the above in mind, he might like you. But he might like other girls too. Racking one's brain about why that happens is useless. He's clearly not into you enough to rule out any interest for anyone else.

He sounds rather immature & fickle. If this is a virtual relationship -- in that you haven't met in person yet, let it go. It's not worth fighting for. If there was more substance to it, meaning you have met & somebody moved, arrange some time to be together in person. If there is no realistic opportunity to be together in person what are you actually holding on to, a fantasy?

How much time have you spent together in real life?

If you've not met then it's fantasy only, no-one knows if they will click until they meet, it's not an actual relationship but an online friendship until then.