I don't know ...

Ok so my girlfriend and I have been dating for just under a year and were both 15. We live about an hour away from each other and are both usually busy with sports (we play basketball). When I do get to see her though it just feels awkward. We will just kinda hang out and talk but that's about it. I'm saying that I want to go straight to sex with her but I haven't even held her hand. I mean that's crazy at 11 months and I haven't held her hand yet. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what. We are both shy, but for her it only seems like she's only shy when I'm around. With homecoming soon I really want to at least give her a little kiss, but I'm not sure how she feels. Plz help someone.

Ok so my girlfriend and I have been dating for just under a year and were both 15
So you started dating her at 14? Pretty young. Your name "man" is quite fun.

When I do get to see her though it just feels awkward. We will just kinda hang out and talk but that's about it. I'm saying that I want to go straight to sex with her but I haven't even held her hand. I mean that's crazy at 11 months and I haven't held her hand yet.
Why are you complaining to us that you haven't held her hand?? First of all, did you ask her out, or did she? And how did she end up being your girlfriend? Did you ask her to be? Funny enough, the only way to hold her hand is grabbing her hand, hold it and walk around that way. Or are you waiting for her to do that?

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what.
I guess so. If you like her, hold her hand and go window shopping or something like that.

it only seems like she's only shy when I'm around.
That means she has a crush on you. Don't be surprised.

I really want to at least give her a little kiss, but I'm not sure how she feels. Plz help someone.
One step at a time. Hold her hand first. You should be comfortable with being around each other. When you feel you both are comfortable, you can hold her in your arms. No kiss yet. If she likes being held, then, after a while, like a week, you can kiss her.

By the way, you mean you never kissed her on the cheek?