i need a womans perspective on a letter

so i wrote down a letter that i want to read to her when seeing her in two weeks. first so critique is welcome. if anyone could be kind and recieve a private message cause i dont want to put it out on the internet, read it and i guess rate it, thanks:)

I wouldn't like him to come to me with such a plan, that is reading something he wrote out loud, even if it were only between us. But that's just me. Some women love this kind of stuff, like reading their spouse their own 2-page long vows in front of a crowd.

I think what we find embarassing/distasteful and pleasant varies depending on the person.

It'd be different if he wrote me a letter and I asked him to read it to me. But who knows, maybe I'd find his plan funny.

Anyway, good luck.

• Like 1
  • Author
I wouldn't like him to come to me with such a plan, that is reading something he wrote out loud, even if it were only between us. But that's just me. Some women love this kind of stuff, like reading their spouse their own 2-page long vows in front of a crowd.

I think what we find embarassing/distasteful and pleasant varies depending on the person.

It'd be different if he wrote me a letter and I asked him to read it to me. But who knows, maybe I'd find his plan funny.

Anyway, good luck.

i can see that. im not really that guy either but if i would explain the whole situation then maybe it would make more sense to you. its not an appology and its not to show her that i love her more then myself or that i cant be happy with myself. it has a fun touch to it that we both can relate to. its a little cheesy yes. but in a way she can understand. im not trying to overdo it. worth mentioning, we have a long distance relationship and weve had it for a long time. and it has been impossible to live with her because of visa problems and the fact that we dont wanna get married yet.