Should I be worried about my boyfriend and his female roommate?

Hello me and my bf have been together for 4 months now i have been noticing things like he is all ways telling me how pritty she is and they text all the time even go out for drinks I have even fond a pic of her boobs on his cpu he told me she sent it to him when she was drunk and he gets made when she brings dif guys over all the time she is 30 he is 26 its been bothing me lately and idk what to do if i should do anything

Hello me and my bf have been together for 4 months now i have been noticing things like he is all ways telling me how pritty she is and they text all the time even go out for drinks I have even fond a pic of her boobs on his cpu he told me she sent it to him when she was drunk and he gets made when she brings dif guys over all the time she is 30 he is 26 its been bothing me lately and idk what to do if i should do anything

Yes you should. Talk to him in a non confrontational way and tell him you're not comfortable with it

idk what to do if i should do anything
Anything would be better than nothing. Almost (if you leave out anything violent).

You should break up with him.

He's got naked pictures of her??? Yeah - you deserve better than that.

• Like 1
  • Author

I have talk to him about it he siad there is nothing there she dont like him but if she did not like him why send him that she sent it like 3 weeks a go i looked at the date he told me to delete it but he could have more on his phone for all i know

If you were local, you may be able to work around her but since you are LDR & this very available women is throwing herself at him you have a problem Even if she doesn't like him, she's apparently willing to be sexual with him as evidenced by the photos.

I would not be able to trust this situation from far away

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Not cool from your Boyfriend for having pictures of her breasts on his CPU, OP.

Try and tell him you're not comfortable with it and make sure he tells her they're strictly platonic, or you're gone.

I mean seriously, if she is willing to do that when drunk she is obviously willing to do more, and the fact that he kept them means he wants to be more than friends.

Either make sure they both know you're together and they can't be anything other than strictly platonic, or break up with him. You deserve better, OP.