First Love problems

A year and 4 month ago i met this amazing girl in my school in america. Since then she has moved to Korea 6000 miles away. We broke up a little after one year and just 2 weeks ago i went to visit her for 2 weeks and we got back together.

I got back from visiting her in Korea and me and her decided to try long distance but after 2 weeks of visiting her she decided that school was taking up too much time in her life and she didnt have time to worry about a relationship, so she offered to be friends but we would wait for each other (not date anyone else). Sense then her messages to be have been very "cold" one word replies or just a "lol okay" and i'm really hurt by it because when i visited her in korea we just made up and from her chats to me it just doesn't sound like she even wants to talk to me.

She says its cause i annoy her to talk too much but if i dont annoy her she gives me "cold replies" if i do annoy her she gets pissed. I still love this girl alot, and she loves me...

But the way she talks to me really hurts.. can anyone offer any insight on this?

she decided that school was taking up too much time in her life and she didnt have time to worry about a relationship, so she offered to be friends but we would wait for each other (not date anyone else).

1) Don't bend to that. A wait is worth only if you are together, even if far away. And she doesn't want a boyfriend. It's different.

if i dont annoy her she gives me "cold replies" if i do annoy her she gets pissed. I still love this girl alot, and she loves me...

But the way she talks to me really hurts.. can anyone offer any insight on this?

2) It takes two to be a couple. She doesn't want to be with you, no matter how much you insist she loves you.