Question and input - did I do the right thing !?

I got into this LDR she lives 8 hours away from me - she has a male room mate a ex- she says they've been broken up a few years and at first I found it hard to believe however she convinced me they where just room mates

Ok, I took her word on it and things seemed to be fine ! she blew up my phone daily and called me all the time we skype'd often things looked awesome ! mind you only 3 months into this LDR we are making plans looking long term things just seem perfect maybe to perfect /shrugs

To make a long story short one day she informs me she will have a new male room mate a friend who is just separated from his wife and has no place to go. I'm like cool no problem right ? really has nothing to do with me. whats the worst thing that could happen ?

She informs me she wont have much time and that she will need to get the room mate settled in once he moves in...I'm like ok, that's cool stuck me as a little odd I've had room mate before and really never had to settle one in and it never changed my life they just moved in and that was that you know- however I just go with the flow.

So she calls me the day after the new room mate moves in and she is telling me how its nice to have a new man around the house and how with him around it makes her want to work out and how she enjoy shopping with him and cooking with him and I was just stunned and shocked ..I felt like this guy was latching on to her to fill a space in his life and now it looked like she was getting a space filled in hers too. however she informed me she was doing all this to be a better woman for me lol anyway...I took all this the best i could but it make me feel very jealous.

Over the next two weeks the phone called stopped coming the text's stopped coming and the convo's we did have where often short and sweet and she was busy all the time and to beat it all this was the same week and got her a new headset so we could talk more hers had broken and got her flowers and all the honeys and baby's talk just stopped she was just always super busy.

Now its over she tagged me as needy for asking her what was going on ? that coming from the same person who use to blow up my phone and asked me if she was needy and i said no... cling on me all you want ..and now all the sudden I'm the bad guy who is needy ?

It's over now but it just shocking how she changed - she would stand me up when she said she would be online - something was always going on with this other guy and she would always be busy !

I'm I crazy ? btw we are broken up now she just dumped me- how do you go from one week in love to dumped all over asking whats going on and why her actions where not matching her words ?

sorry rambling here - give me some feed back please.

She wanted more local attention than you could give her. Perhaps this relationship would have had a chance had you two been closer but from 8 hours away, letting go was all you could really do.

You made your bed when you said you were fine with it. Not when she took this guy home, but when she stopped being available for you and you let it go on for weeks. I guess you would have broken up anyway.

She was not serious with you.

Move and and get a real girlfriend.

• Like 1
  • Author
She wanted more local attention than you could give her. Perhaps this relationship would have had a chance had you two been closer but from 8 hours away, letting go was all you could really do.

true, good point however her new local attention is still married, :D:D