Met him over seas.

Hey,

This is going to sound crazy and maybe make me sound a little crazy but I can't help it.

So Im in Japan right now, I come every year in the summer to visit family. This year I came to visit family and do a six week study abroad program. I made some friends and we decided to go on a trip. We went to Kyoto (6 hour drive from where we are and a 3 hour train ride and pretty expensive) we took the train that took 3 hours. We stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. On the second night we decided to go out and this is where I met the guy I am going crazy about. The way we met was not a very common way of meeting. We only spent time together for about 9 hours (I don't even know how I remember) but he was with some friends at first and I guess they could see that we were into each other and they left us, and that was about 3AM. We kind of just hung out for the rest of the time talking and just having fun but I had to leave at 11 because our hotel checkout time was 12. I was a little sad and he asked if i would be coming back and I told him I probably can't because its so expensive. When we were alone he asked me if I have LINE (texting app) and I told him I do so he took my phone and added himself to my contacts and also when I was checking instagram really quick he was like "Insta?" and i told him yes and he looked himself up on my phone so I would follow him and he followed me back. So since we have each others contact information we've been talking everyday (when we run out of things to say he always brings up something else to talk about). We've also skyped twice. The first time ended up being 4 hours and I didn't even know that we were sky ping for that long. And the second time was only an hour and a half because he had work in the morning and I had school. I think I've given him hints that I like him. Ive talked to 3 of my guy friends about this situation and they all told me the same thing "TELL HIM!" I'm just scared that if I do tell him that it might weird him out or creep him out. I just don't really know what to do...I'm leaving in 2 and half weeks. I might have a chance to go back where I met him (my friend really really wants to go and she wants me to go with her) and he told me to let him know if i do.

I wouldn't tell him openly. Ask him to come see you. See what he says. He might come during the weekend. He's clearly interested in you, or he wouldn't have added you here and there right away. He wanted to make sure you could keep in touch.

Let him do his part now. See if he's willing to go out of his way to have his chance with you.

• Author
I wouldn't tell him openly. Ask him to come see you. See what he says. He might come during the weekend. He's clearly interested in you, or he wouldn't have added you here and there right away. He wanted to make sure you could keep in touch.

Let him do his part now. See if he's willing to go out of his way to have his chance with you.

I've asked but it really is expensive and a lot of time. If i could I would go. And the only way to tell him about my feelings is over Skype.

I've asked but it really is expensive and a lot of time.
So did he clearly tell you he has no money to come and see you and not willing to waste his time to get there to visit you?

If it is so, don't waste your time either. He's not willing to put any effort in whatsoever, and nothing good can come out of it.