Beginning anew and taking it slowly

I went to a medical conference this weekend. I saw a woman(36yrs.-old) I had not seen in eight years. Who I had seen at one of the previous bi-annual medical conferences.

From the first day of the conference, she was hinting she wanted to tell me something.:) She invited me to her hotel room that night with another female she thought I was interested in.:confused: After a couple of hours, the other female left. So the woman who had invited me to her room started kissing me smack on the lips like crazy.:cool: I couldn't get enough of her.:D While I had previously written down and given her. My e-mail address and physical address, I had not given her my phone number. During that night we spent together, she gave me her card with her e-mail and phone number. We sat on her bed together.:) With her sitting in front of me. I wrapped my arms around her, and wrote my phone number down, while I cuddled her in my arms.:) It was the best experience ever.:D That I have ever spent with, and been kissed by a woman. We kissed like animals for, close to 30mins., then we cuddled(fully clothed) for the rest of the night.:) That was this past Thursday. Then, On Friday morning. We went down to breakfast and talked more. I told her, that I had a feeling all along that she had feelings for me, because her body language was so obvious.:D Like her, neither one of us could say/do anything about it, until that night.:D We texted each other, while we were sitting at the bar.:D After breakfast, I took her luggage to her cab for her. Then we kissed again for a long time. So what if the cab driver started to get upset!!!:D

She flew to Denver last Friday to visit a friend. I flew home Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I talked to her today. She seemed upset at me. She also admitted she was impulsive. I told her. That being a gentleman is part of my nature.

I am actually glad nothing will come of it. So, I don't have to suffer any heartache.