Kinda freaking out

This might sound really silly but my boyfriend is coming over here to meet me in a few weeks. He is not staying in my house first time as I live with my parents and also were just going to get used to eachother. Plus it gives him a chance to get used to my parents too.

I'm kinda freaking out because we will probably be spending most of the time in my room and he's like the first boy to ever be in my room. Anyway, is there anything I should buy/get before he comes over?

You should NOT Spend time in your room with a boy you don't know. You should make plans to go out even if it's a walk in a park or on a picnic. You should entertain him in the living room.

If you are planning on having sex with this stranger (A bad idea imnsho), you should probably buy condoms. If you know his favorite foods & drinks have some at your home to make him feel comfortable.

• Like 1

There is no need to spend most of your time in a bedroom with him. Go out. Plan activities. Try to bond in ways other than getting physical behind closed doors in a bedroom. This is the time to spend getting to know him versus getting blinded by intimacy.

• Author
You should NOT Spend time in your room with a boy you don't know. You should make plans to go out even if it's a walk in a park or on a picnic. You should entertain him in the living room.

If you are planning on having sex with this stranger (A bad idea imnsho), you should probably buy condoms. If you know his favorite foods & drinks have some at your home to make him feel comfortable.

I have a big family and my house is always loud, my room is the only chance for us to have some privacy. We only want to watch films and talk, nothing more.

Thank you for your help :)

• Author
There is no need to spend most of your time in a bedroom with him. Go out. Plan activities. Try to bond in ways other than getting physical behind closed doors in a bedroom. This is the time to spend getting to know him versus getting blinded by intimacy.

We have planned a few things like going out for meals, going to the park or the cinema. We are going to try do everything :)

Thanks!:)

Hmm I don't understand the contrast between your other thread, will he stay in a hotel and visit your house some days? Or now he will stay in your house?

If so, do you play videogames? It's a good way to cooperate together and have fun :) and bring some sweets, ask him what he likes. Cook something together maybe! Always be corteous and respect his space, try to make him feel at home. Talk with your family before, they are also a part of welcoming him.

I have a big family and my house is always loud, my room is the only chance for us to have some privacy. We only want to watch films and talk, nothing more.

Thank you for your help :)

You are welcome but you are sending a bad / mixed message by having him in your room.

Before you even try this, what are your parents' thoughts on where you will spend time. They may have very real objections to a boy in their daughter's room.