Long Distant Crush Confession

Long story short I met a girl on a video game. After some time playing she asked for my Skype and we talked daily. She told me how she liked my voice and that I should hang out in voice chat more and talk. I don't normally fall for online girls but this.one was interesting and I showed interest and so did she. She would Skype text me all the time durring the day and come hang out with me on the game alll day.

Well the other day I told her how I felt and poof she stopped talking to me. The Skype messages stopped. She stopped playing with me, and I'm not sure what my next move is. I was thinking of just forgetting about her for a while and mabe start talking to her when my "crush" feelings are gone. However she didn't reject nor reply so I'm not sure if moving on is the best option. As I don't want to ruin any chances. She lives close to me as well.

I have not initiated contact and letting her have her space. Please help

randomnerd

I think forgetting her for a while would be good. If she hasn't responded she is probably either not interested in that way or maybe she is in a relationship IRL. Either way does not bode well for you. :( How long has it been since she's spoken to you now?

btw, I met my current ldr bf through a video game. Was not my intention either and we would Skype all the time. We confessed our feelings to each other months ago and we haven't stopped talking since.

Edited by randomnerd
added more info