Crazy ldr story.

KodyK.Johnson

More than two years ago, I randomly stumbled upon this girl on the internet. Her name is Jazmine and we started off by talking at first. At the time I was a younger man about 15 about to turn 16 and she was 16 going 17 and yea ik the age difference but who cares. Also she lived in New Jersey and I lived in Arizona. We probably talked for the first month, and somehow I cannot explain to you how, but I fell in love with her and she fell in love with me. I know what you are thinking you kids don't know what love is and all but I promise u guys we had absolute legitimate love and it was REAL.. Anyhow we talked and talked and eventually she told me she was pregnant:O my heart stopped I didn't kno what to believe.. But she told me how it had happened.. Now I'm not at the liberty to go free telling her story but just know it was not her fault she got pregnant and the guy who did this to her is in prison.. She told me she planned to go through and have the baby and in my heart and my mind I felt that the right thing for me to do was to support her so I followed my heart and she ended up delivering an amazing boy named Noah, he's a handsome young man and has his moms nose. Anyhow after she gave birth to Noah she and I continued to talk. I learned more about her and her past as she did for me. As time drew on I told myself that this girl is the one I know I had never met her or didn't even kno if she was real but I just had this gut feeling that I couldn't just let her go. So I followed that gut feeling and decided then and there that I was not going to take any other girls on a date or party to hard because I knew this girl was the one (for the record it was really difficult for me to not date other girls but I'm glad to say it has paid off). So as time went on I turned 16 and I lost my father over the summer it was tragic for me and I had a rough time getting through it but she was there for me every step of the way and I managed to get through it with her help of course (she also lost her mother when she was 14 so she knew how to relate to me and she really helped me a lot). And well there's a lot I can say a lot of words to fill in the time but here we are now and I'm 17 and she is 19 and well she is going to be here in Arizona in a couple weeks and I'm glad to say it all worked out and paid off in the end. I will say LDR's are not easy but they do teach u self reliance and how sometimes u have to rely on yourself when your loved one isn't there to comfort you. Once she is here I will update you guys on how everything is but I must say she and I are uber excited!!! (This is my first thread so I apologize for typos and missing info but rlly I wrote this so people know that long distance relationships can really work and pay off in the end plus this is just crazy) thanks for reading.

Please keep us updated.

Since you haven't actually met her in person yet, I'll be curious to see how that goes.

Is she going to stay with you? Is she bringing her child? Is she moving to you or just for a visit?

You're both quite young and given her story her life situation doesn't sound very stable. Statistics show that very few HS age couple make it through their mid-twenties. In your case you have to deal with the additional stress of not having the monetary and legal independence to move your RS local.

That doesn't mean you guys can have a great time together even while LD. So good luck to you and her but be careful.

PS: Could you structure your next post with a few paragraphs? ;)