My next big thing?

OK. For the last three weeks I'm on a business trip in a foreign country.

First day I came I met her, the most beautiful gorgeous girl I have ever seen

in my life. The chemistry was instant and I was not a bit nervous about calling her out.

A cold shower - we have a language barrier. I speak two foreign languages and she only her own language and just started learning English . Push pull, we went to a date and were together, the chemistry was unbelievable, I had some flings since the big breakup that changed me - this was something else. :)

She was very gentle over the texts, even maybe s bit too fast.

The thing is - I'm not allowed to be with her because of work. So I said if

they ask, she declined me until we figured out how to proceed. Because of the

language barrier she might misinterpreted me. Also she is completely different culture and religion, we knew that from the start so probably not it.

For a week now radio silence. I decided not to contact any longe nbecause I'll be departing soon either way.

Then the call came I'm to return for one day to a place where she lives.

I figured to drop by and see what's up but now...

I have a strong feelings, you are always on my mind, I wish we are together etc all came from her .

To see her or not? Maybe she's cautious guarding her feelings but if I show that

she could actually see me again... She gives in?

What's your opinion?

I don't mean this in a bad way. But man how can you not get it?

Could you perhaps tell me where she's from?

• Author

I don't think it makes any difference where she's from.

But I confirmed what I thought. Strange because she was more invested in

the beginning.

I might save some credits on my data plan next time that happens.

justwhoiam

Sorry, I don't get it. I guess I'm experiencing a language barrier with you too.

What is it that you'd want exactly? Having sex with her with no strings attached? She seems to be infatuated already. So FWB is out of question.

I didn't say it matters where she's from. But I do think people are different and can have different ways of living their life depending on where they come from. I know this cause I've been traveling all around the world. This doesn't mean I personally care who you're together with. But I might be able to give an opinion.

I don't understand why your employer wouldn't allow you to see her. Is she in a country where they cut off your hands or other body parts?

• Author
I don't understand why your employer wouldn't allow you to see her. Is she in a country where they cut off your hands or other body parts?

You could say that. It's Islamic country. I'm in conflict of interest position with her.

She was infatuated. Some messages she sent were too fast a bit, but I don't

know what causes women to change their minds all of s sudden.

• Author
Sorry, I don't get it. I guess I'm experiencing a language barrier with you too.

What is it that you'd want exactly? Having sex with her with no strings attached? She seems to be infatuated already. So FWB is out of question.

I wanted to remain in contact and see what develops. I could, if I wanted to, turn

the flow one way or the other and bring her to Europe with me in that case.

I think that radio silence mean zthe same in all cultures though.

If you were here, we would be nicest couple.

I want always to be with you.

I have a strong feelings for you.

My love...

I would like to wake up next to you.

I don't like you kissing me as now I can't get you out of my head.

Those are examples iirc. She was infatuated.

Edited by erklat
HeavenOrHell

People can be enthusiastic at the beginning of a LDR (or any r/ship) and then reality sets in of how it might not be easy, or maybe not compatible enough.

justwhoiam

Hmm, infatuated or flirting with you? Are you her boss or something? Is your position ranked higher than hers? In that case, she might want to take advantage of that.

My advice: keep your sexual life and career separate. It could bring you more trouble than benefit. Especially in a difficult Islamic country.

• Author
Hmm, infatuated or flirting with you? Are you her boss or something? Is your position ranked higher than hers? In that case, she might want to take advantage of that.

My advice: keep your sexual life and career separate. It could bring you more trouble than benefit. Especially in a difficult Islamic country.

Of course.

She was infatuated. We were together so there was no need to be flirting any longer.

I am a representative of the buyer and she works as a trainee for seller. We tried to separate business and pleasure so it was not to her benefit as I had already announced that we won't be doing business with them before we were making out that day.