Found out a month before our end date that my girlfriend is unloyal?

I feel broken I found out a month before our end date( we are already 1 year in long-distance ) that she is not loyal not sure if it is cheating but I feel disgusted by it and never expected it.

So I found out that she talked much with a guy friend who is only hitting on her and telling her that he is in love with her. They never met she says and I believe it

but she talked 2 times about meeting him in the conversations but never did.

The guy always says that he don´t want to be friends

but then she responds with I believe in friendship blabla you are a good friend

the strange thing is that she says that she is married to me is not true

but why does she wants to meet him if she knows he is interested .

I am so much in love with her and overall she is amazing but I never expected this from her I know she is not a whore got many other relationships before me and never had sex.

she even told him that she was never in love before and is going too marry me

but I just don’t understand why she talks about meeting him when she knows that he is interested?

when I confronted her ,I dumped her but we are back together I just love her so much

and I already planned everything for our future =( and we are so close

and when the guy is hitting on her she tells him that she is married and don’t want that he tell things like that. but if he ask if they want to hang out she tells him only as friends she tells me they never hanged out and i believe it according to their messages.

hmmmmm zo dificult

I feel so betrayed because she talked 2 times about meeting him I think it is no different then cheating meeting up with some one who is interested in you.

but on the other hand she tells him that she only wants to be friends and is marrying me

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

help I sacrificed to much for this relationship and I love her really much

and after I confronted her she deleted her face-book dumped all her male friends

(she did this out of her self) and is begging me not to leave her and saying that she was a idiot and want to marry me.

• Author

i feel really betrayed by her and thinking about leaving her but the problem is

I invested so much it is really insane and our future looks really good together

and she is a amazing woman.

ohhh

como cuando vamos a los lotes when are we going to your terrain

ajjajajjaja tell me

digo

guy:

ps nose dime tu

cuando tienes tiempo when you have time

o cuando estas con tiempo

girlfriend:

este fin de mes at the end of the month

sin falta

guy:ok

me parece bien

this is one of the messages she talks about meeting

other message the guy ask when she goes to the city?

and she says forget it you know what i am going too tell you always acts like friends.

Even when she says she's not interested and is telling him you're married just to give him a line he shouldn't cross, she's not respecting you or your relationship.

I know many girls who like to flirt with other guys even when they are in a commited relationship.

Is it OK? It depends on the partner... if she/he doesn't mind, it's ok.

If she/he does mind, then it's not OK.

This is NOT a friendship when one of the sides is interested and the other flirts back. That's a dangerous game she's playing, she's playing with fire and she doesn't realize that you will be the burn one.

I would tell her she's hurting you and if she doesn't stop, then you have your answer: she's not worth it if she keeps hurting you.

In my country we would call her a histérica. She might not cheat but she will keep playing around. And this is just one guy, he's not the problem. The problem is her. In a year it will happen again with a different "friend".

• Author

yeah she did did this the whole relationship but they never met.

but since i caught her she stopped

she say she was doing nothing wrong and playing innocent

actually i find what she did no difference then cheating

why should you meet with a guy who is intrested with you??

i cant think a good reason

HeavenOrHell

I agree she shouldn't meet up with a guy knowing he is interested in her. Maybe she likes the attention?

This boy/man isn't in love with her as he's never met her.

How much time have you two spent together in real life?

• Author

I saw 2 months long almost everyday in my country we never talked about the future because it looked impossible but when she was back she was the one initiating the relationship and told me she always wanted a man like me.

and she told me she saw him one time when they were playing volleyball and he added her on facebook.

but that was almost 2 years ago. she told me that he wanted her as girlfriend when she was coming back from my country... the guy sounds really desperate actually I am look so much better and i am like 1.90 and he 1.72 hehe. (he even has a girlfriend weirds me out)

but I have the feeling that they talked romantic on face book or something before she met me , but when she starts dating me she clearly told him that she was in love and that she is really sorry

I just don't understand her behaviour why should you meet up with a guy who is interested in you? (they never did) but it is so strange she tells him that she is married to me and only want to be friends hmmmmmmmm. but why does she want that friendship if he is only hitting on her?

I saw even in the conversations that they saw each other but that she didn't greet him

so i am pretty sure that she never saw him or had sex or something an propitiate.

so thing I am with struggling now leave her or not, I like the relationship and going to her country I really looked forward to it.and she was amazing woman for me when we were together and on skype.

but I can't clearly think any good intentions of her behaviour with that friend

justwhoiam

Before planning a marriage, make sure of her feelings and attraction to you.

That said, she might be genuine in her intent. I have gone out alone with guys and nothing happened, and I know for sure they were interested in me. Some actually said that to me. It was fine for 25 years, then something actually happened. That's not due to statistics, rather events changing my life and my husband's life.

• Author
Before planning a marriage, make sure of her feelings and attraction to you.

That said, she might be genuine in her intent. I have gone out alone with guys and nothing happened, and I know for sure they were interested in me. Some actually said that to me. It was fine for 25 years, then something actually happened. That's not due to statistics, rather events changing my life and my husband's life.

i am not thinking about marrying her i don’t even know if i want to be with her after i know this....... yeah but the guy maked it REALLY clear he didn't wanted to be friends

now i have problems thrusting her.......

You feel betrayed? YOU?

She had a friend before she met you, then she met you and she told him she has never been in love until she met you and she's sorry he can only be her friend. She even goes so far as to say she is married and loves you.

WHAT DID SHE DO WRONG?

Know who should feel betrayed? HER!!! Why the hell are you reading her messages, you went behind her back, betraying HER trust by snooping and this is all you found her doing? You had no right.

The girl did nothing wrong.