Ok this typa question is prolly a little rare

Pantiespending

Ok so basically I was dating my high school sweet heart for 5 yrs. we broke up. While living at psu I had run into a girl that let me bun on the couch for 2 weeks. We had been strictly friends w benefits prior to that the previous year. About a week after I bumped into her I was again living at her place ( for reason I can't say). **** had been going pretty well and we were hooking but there was no titles involved. She had previously purchased concert tickets to a venue in NY to go w a guy over summer. Although we were fwb we had agreed to work towards a relationship and exclusive. She decides to go anyway and I go to a party. While I'm there I get a call from my friends saying that she had slept w someone else. Literally 5 minutes later I get a call from my ex. I wouldn't have picked up the phone but I had recently discovered what she did. I answered went to her house and agreed to meet. We had decided to try to work **** out so I met up w her. I disclosed it to my live in and slept together later that night wo saying a word about her infedelity.

My ex and I didn't last long and I was back living at my fwb's house. About 2 months In she admits to cheating even tho I already knew. I had let it go cuz we weren't official but when she brought it up I became infuriated(we were graduating in 2 months any way). I had immediately said I'm done when she right after replied it'll be worth it if you stay. I was like wtf tu talking about. She was like I have a relationship plan, "your allowed to sleep w whoever u want until you believe I'll never let it happen again. I was kinda dumbfounded but figure why the hell not. She then gave me the gps info to here car and phone along w all of her contacts,FB pass and vzw online pass. A month passed and we had went home from school for good(she lives in cali I live in Pitt). She then suggests that I come live I her house in Cali and that her dad offered me an it job. So basically I have 24/7 updated gps tracking on her constant where abouts, call logs, FB really technically 24/7 surveillance to all communication facilities. This girl basically gave up her whole life to prove that she could prove that she would never cheat or lie to me even. However we had agreed to be exclusive Before she cheated. So I'm supposed to move there soon and I'm having a lil trouble being sure. I really would live to work for her dad as he owns a Multi national company but dno if I can trust her. The infifities really didn't help much As to forget cuz I really was starting to like her.

Now here is the question..... I have had her info for months and so far she has not talked to any men over phone or text and never leaves home except to go to work(her gps and phone records clearly prove this). Also, I have slept w multiple women since and told her about every one. Should I go on with it? I mean she accepted many infidelities from me all while being faithful and it would benefit me greatly. Her father is in the wealthiest ten percent n I think I'd be stupid to pass it up.

justwhoiam

Get the job, it will look cool on your resume. Later on, be ready to leave the job before you leave her.

Speakingofwhich

It'll be hard to disconnect the job from the R with her but try to. Don't use her for the job.

Be honest with her about your thoughts and feelings. Tell her you care for her, if you do, and that you're also interested in working for her dad. Make it clear that you don't want to take advantage of her.

Both she and her dad will respect you for this but the real reason for doing it this way is that you'll respect yourself for being honest and years from now you won't have regrets.

A side benefit from this is, and it's not the reason to do this, if this man is as influential as you say he is he'll note your integrity and you'll be able to forge a true friendship with him that may span decades. He is well connected and can open doors for you with others, too, as he'll be able to vouch for your honesty and candor.

Who knows? The girl may end up falling for and marrying someone else. And your friendship with her dad may endure if you treat her right. I know of one such example in which the guy's friendship with the dad became like that of father and son and lasted a lifetime. He didn't end up with the man's daughter because she was the one who opted out. But, the guy had treated the gf well; it impressed the dad and drew the two men together.

She then gave me the gps info to here car and phone along w all of her contacts,FB pass and vzw online pass.

I was going to say that you should dump that hoe, but she really gave you all that? I think if a girl gives you her FB pass then she probably has no intention of hooking up with anyone else, at least not anytime soon.

Take it for what it is. A casual relationship provisionally with a foot in the door — judging from the way you write I think you need it brah.

• Like 1
Frank2thepoint
So basically I have 24/7 updated gps tracking on her constant where abouts, call logs, FB really technically 24/7 surveillance to all communication facilities.

This puts Sting's stalker song "Every Breathe You Take" to shame.

♫ Every breath you take

Every move you make

Every bond you break

Every step you take

I'll be watching you ♫

I really would live to work for her dad as he owns a Multi national company but dno if I can trust her.

You "dno" you can trust her? You have 24/7 surveillance on her, you are still sleeping with other women, and you "dno" you can trust her?

How can you even trust yourself?

• Like 2
  • Author
Pantiespending
I was going to say that you should dump that hoe, but she really gave you all that? I think if a girl gives you her FB pass then she probably has no intention of hooking up with anyone else, at least not anytime soon.

Take it for what it is. A casual relationship provisionally with a foot in the door — judging from the way you write I think you need it brah.

Yea she did, and I don't think my writing skills can accurately be quantified while on an iphone. However, thanks for the positivity.

• Author
Pantiespending

You "dno" you can trust her? You have 24/7 surveillance on her, you are still sleeping with other women, and you "dno" you can trust her?

How can you even trust yourself?

[/url].

I should of more accurately explained all this I suppose. Basically, for me this girl was more than just a **** buddy from the beginning. I really did and still do care for her. Yes I slept w other women as revenge and she knows about all of them. Revenge ****ing, contrary to my belief, didn't really help me feel better at all. It's whole function was to be able to get over her screw up and move on. It really has not worked as planned as my numbers have grown but still feel betrayed. It's clear that she is sorry and doesn't want this stuff to continue but it's like why even do it in the first place if your going to regret it so bad? Idk I want to move on and be faithful to each other, I just don't kno how.

Idk I want to move on and be faithful to each other, I just don't kno how.

Gee, dunno. Keep your collective pants zipped? That prolly would be a good place to start...

Best,

TMichaels

• Like 2
  • Author
Pantiespending

Guess I'm giving that a shot, my plane leaves in 39 days. I'm moving to OC, see how this goes. I think u missed my point tho that, I only slept w other women for revenge. Idk maybe I'm being an idiot, who really cares.

• Author
Pantiespending

Kk. So I've bought my ticket and decided this to go although I still have doubts. I guess a lot of my doubt comes from the opinions of this site and they tend to seem to say that as soon as someone cheats or messes up I should be out. Now this is how it has been in every one of my past relationships serious or just sexual. The circumstances around this seem to tell me that I should not take that position. I mean maybe some of you guys could give some input about their opinions on cheating and that. Tbh I have cheated on every girl I've ever dated seriously so I am no angel. In addition, there were no clear set boundaries and although we had stated we were working towards a relationship I'm sure with her knowing my past and me not acknowledging her request to date she had her doubts which ultimately lead to her cheating. When I had finally confronted her about the infidelity she did in fact break down and made it seem (not through her words but just everything about it) gave me the vibe like she felt like she needed a backup plan w me. I know this is not an excuse but again opinions about this would be appreciated .

justwhoiam

Stick to the first reply you got. Revenge is never a good starting point for anything.

Kk. So I've bought my ticket and decided this to go although I still have doubts. I guess a lot of my doubt comes from the opinions of this site and they tend to seem to say that as soon as someone cheats or messes up I should be out.

Tbh I have cheated on every girl I've ever dated seriously so I am no angel...I'm sure with her knowing my past and me not acknowledging her request to date she had her doubts which ultimately lead to her cheating.

I know this is not an excuse but again opinions about this would be appreciated .

Oh, I dunno. Why should you have doubts? Sounds like a match made in heaven to me.

You cheat. She cheats. Maybe you should try cheating with each others' cheats. At the very least you know you have one topic of conversation/interest in common you could cheat err chat endlessly about. Maybe if the two of you would spend all your time talking about cheating, you wouldn't have any time left over to cheat.

Who knows. Could happen.

Best of luck,

TMichaels