I think you guys were right

Bumpin in My Trunk
She's taking both you, and this other dude for mugs, but at least she's being honest. You're both very young, so what's the chances of you even meeting anytime soon? These online things are difficult enough when it's just 2 people, add a third and it's just a ballache that isn't worth it.

You can't "lock someone down" with the power of the internets. You've been at this for almost 5 months, and she's still feeding you the same lines. I would advise you turn to turn the pc off, and go meet some real life girls. This one is just driving you crazy.

The distance is too far, you've never met, and she's constantly telling you she's confused about this other dude. She's an obvious drama queen, but you seem to enjoy the drama also, otherwise you would have some self-respect and forget her.

She chose me again but she is doing the same **** as before. Now its worse as she said she is confused and can't leave me or the other. I called her out on her bs and told her we are nothing but back ups and she admitted it. She is afraid of being alone and says if things don't work out with me then she has him and vice versa. I don't like the drama. I stuck around since December because I wanted her and wanted it to be just us but I guess I wasn't strong enough to tell her, "completely block him or I will leave."

Now, on meeting other girls...I have met different ones but I just didn't build anything with them so I kinda regret that. However, I did meet a nice girl before school ended. We flirt, shes fun, like each other, common interests, yada yada yada, etc. The problem is:

How do I move on from this? I want to leave this ****ing player but I also miss her. I guess I'm finally at that stage where most of these threads are...moving on, forgetting, etc. Gradual or completely? Stay friends or play her game while advance my thing for this girl? Just friends? She also said she's making plans to come to USA and is trying to be romantic and **** so idk how she will take all of this in the future. I may sound selfish but I just want this without any complications.

How do I move on from this?

You are going to have to go NC, and work on doing things and being with people who increase your self-esteem and not detract from it.

soccerrprp

You need to cut her off NOW. Erase any means of communication with her and move on and try to establish a real relationship with this girl you met just before the end of school.