It started online

Hi, first time posting here and read about this last night.

Just wanted to know other people's thoughts or insights about this.

Met this girl online October last year, she's working on an online job like selling online game currencies etc(she's Chinese) and we always chat in facebook and sometimes call each other in skype.

I pretty much like her, eyes so irresistable. We are still talking/chatting up to now, It's hard for me to find a girlfriend in my country maybe because I always want to wait and not make things happen, I'm from the Philippines btw(half-Chinese) I'm pretty much very attracted to chinese girls.

When we started chatting I pretty much told her what my intentions are in a jokingly manner, like I like her and her personality etc. I make it to a point that I'm kinda looking for a real relationship and she knows that. Language is really a barrier for us, although she can talk in english it's a little hard to understand sometimes.

We always talk about random things daily, and after a few months I told her that if only I had the resources right now I would have went there to see her and to know her better, but I didn't.(February this year)

She always messages me and misses me when I don't go online for 2 days, and I feel the same.

We agreed on meeting soon in China, if ever I can get a tourist visa bec. currently there's a feud between our countries and if I can't we have plan B which is to meet in Hong Kong, which is easier for me to go but will require her to get some sort of passport but yes, she agreed.

She has problems with her family, mother and father always fighting etc.

I always stay up late to talk to her while she's at work til 3am our time, and always waits for her to message me when she's home then I can sleep.

We have alot of things in common, like Chinese food, we're both pessimistic, we love our family and the like.

She was consistent on talking to me or messaging me in work and after work, til last April.

I feel a sudden change, she doesn't tell me anymore when she's going home, or got home already.

It continued for a few days, then I told her that I miss her being like that and then she messages me again when she gets home for like 5 days, then not again after that.

Being a pessimist and a jealous guy(Yes, I know it's an odd combination) Can't help myself but think or overthink that maybe she already found a Chinese guy that she liked.. But I told her before that if she likes someone there, she needs to tell me and she agreed(but saying that I know it'll hurt me)

I told her before that I have many plans if we find a connection when we meet, I mean if the chemistry we have online if we still have it when we meet after my expected first awkward date, but I didn't tell her exactly what my plans are like spending Christmas here because they don't actually celebtate christmas then spending Chinese new year in China with her.

Last week I asked her if what am I to her, she told me I am a friend and she asked me how about me to you? I told her, you're special to me then he suddenly told me that I'm special too.( Idk, is she playing it safe?)

Then last night I asked her if she likes someone there already or no? even though It'll hurt me, but it'll hurt me more if she doesn't answer it.(I told her that) Then she said no, I don't have someone. Then I asked her, can I still see you? then she answered if you want (before she always wanted me to go there, But with these answers idk, am I over expecting or missing something?

I told her that I'm gonna start working again before next month starts for 4-5 months to save money and to see her. She said great and she'll save money too.

I'm 24 years old btw and she's 22.

I need your opinions :). Even though I don't really like to gamble, I wanted to take a risk and see her hopefully this november or january( her birthday) but I'm a little worried that I'm gonna lose time and she'll like someone else by then..

justwhoiam
I need your opinions :)
No one of us would be able to tell you if she's worth your time. And actually, no guy should ask if spending time with a girl or money on a girl is worth it. Life is an unknown journey.

How do you know if she likes you? She already does. If you are going to click when you meet up in person no one would be able to tell. You need to meet her and see that for yourself. There's no sure recipe for the outcome you want.

Good luck