What do you do when you are together?

I'm in a LDR and I'm curious about what do you guys do when you are with your SO :)

I also need some tips because tomorrow it's the 6th time he comes to visit me :bunny: we are going to stay together the whole weekend but I've run out of ideas and I don't want to go to the same places as always

Since it's a LDR you both should stay in and really enjoy some alone time and not go out .

Stay in and rent a movie , do a romantic candle light dinner.

Dont feel like you have to go out on the town every visit.

Sometimes it's nice to stay in and have no outside distractions and really bond

• Like 1
HeavenOrHell

We spend a lot of time at home watching movies, just being with each other, we don't feel a need to constantly be out doing stuff, we enjoy day to day stuff like cooking together as well as going out to places, when we go out we mostly like going for walks or eating out, visit animal sanctuaries, go to movies, meet up with friends, or go and see bands, or just go for a drink in a cafe, or go shopping, sometimes museums or art galleries.

Depends what your preferences are, but there's no need to be constantly going out.

Edited by HeavenOrHell

When we are apart, we make a list of things we would like to do when we are together. We never have the time to do everything, but the list is a great guide if we get bored or need to think of something to do besides sit around the house.

• Like 1

We have a clear picture of what we would want life to be like when we are together so when we are together we do those things. Cook together, snuggle up, watch movies (we have a long list of movies that we've seen in our life that we want to rewatch together), listen to music, dance around the room, go to the pub for a drink and/or a meal, take long walks/bikerides, meet family and friends (not too much though, we really need time together/alone. And talk, talk, talk, talk. We never run out of convo.

We both basically enjoy the everyday things of life, because we miss sharing them so much and appreciate it so much when we can actually do that.

• Like 1
I'm in a LDR and I'm curious about what do you guys do when you are with your SO :)

I also need some tips because tomorrow it's the 6th time he comes to visit me :bunny: we are going to stay together the whole weekend but I've run out of ideas and I don't want to go to the same places as always

Why don't you tell us what you did so far? I might have some ideas of things you never did together. Also, where would the visit be?

Making a list of things to do together sounds like a good idea. When we are together we sleep in, go to museums, book stores, movies, out to eat, hiking, go to the beach, visit his family together, wander around the monuments in DC, walk his parent's dogs, I cook him food, spend time stuck in traffic jams, drive around the countryside, go to the zoo, and talk a lot about the people we see in public and how we perceive things.