Should I get worried now?

BeYourself

Hi guys :)

I have a long distance relationship for more than a week now but we were friends before. He said he had a crush on me a few times and I started to fall in love with him and so did he. Then he asked me to go out with him so we became a couple. We love each other and we're also best friends and lovers at the same time. He's really sweet and I love him so much. The last time we talked was on Sunday (3 days ago now) and since then he doesn't reply anymore. I've sent him some messages saying that I miss him and that I love him. He hasn't even read them yet. I've sent him a message on skype and skout (where we met) & kik. He still doesn't respond. This just makes me kinda worried and scared. I really want to talk with him again. I miss him so much. I think that I probably have sent him too much messages? Like that he just wants some space but it shows at the same time that I really care about him. He also has got a youtube channel. He's normaly on youtube most of the time but in the past 2 days he didn't 'liked' or commented on any video. He normaly does every day.

I don't know what to do now. I've sent him a message saying that I miss him and asking him if he could sent me a message. I know that I probably just should give him some space. We didn't have any problems or fights in our relationship yet so idk why he wouldn't reply. Maybe he's busy but he didn't said something about that. Maybe his phone doesn't work anymore? Maybe he just wants to break up with me. Idk why he would want to but yeah I'm just being worried now and I really miss him. Or am I just overreacting a little and shouldn't I worry about it? What do you guys think about this?

Lots of love

ameliajones843

Relax girl he may just be busy. If he is avoiding you then he is a piece of crap and you will find out soon if that is the case. Don't send anymore messages. Keep your pride and just wait until he contacts you. Focus on yourself. I know you care for him and do not look at it this way but there are plenty of fish in the sea if things do not turn out the way you would like.

justwhoiam
he asked me to go out with him so we became a couple.

So, did you go out with him? Did he come to you or you visited him?

Don't tell me you've never met him and "we became a couple".

First you meet someone in person, then you start a relationship the romantic way. Otherwise there's no girlfriend/boyfriend, just a fantasy.

That said, once he's back (you can only wait), follow these step in the right order:

1) Arrange a meeting (skip this, if you've already met him)

2) Set all the terms for the relationship and see if he likes them or they are incompatible with what he wants (how often to call and what time of the day/night, same for texting, chat, etc., how many times you can meet him...)

3) Make sure you have all his data (name & last name, home address, home phone no., cell phone no., where he works or studies, etc)

If the 3 points above are not met, forget the relationship.

And don't get clingy or you'll break up within 10 days from the start.

Anyway, how old are you both? And how far away?