What is happening to my relationship?? Cheating??

Hi, I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years now. We broke this past summer for 3 months due to issues. I am now living about an 1.5 hours away from her. She normally comes up here to visit every weekend, because she doesnt have her own place like I do. I have not seen her in 2 weeks due to last weekend her having a seminar. It seems that i annoy her anytime we talk now and it is definately effecting our relationship. Like this coming weekend I wanted her to come up on Friday so we can go skiing on Saturday morning, but for some reason she would rather come up saturday morning instead of having a shorter trip coming straight from work on Friday instead of her moms house on Saturday. Now I miss her quite a bit and I just dont see any reasoning on her part to not come on friday. So I guess, my question is, whats up with her not wanting to see me asap and the fact she is getting annoyed and upset all the time. We have cut our texting/talking down alot. Seems like relationship is going to crap. Oh and I sent her flowers the other day at work and she took it as a negative, thinking that I was sending them as sorry flowers, when I was actually just reminding her how much I miss her .... Any ideas, I am starting to lose faith/trust!!!

briansprincess

Ok, well as a girl I see this as a form of her losing interest. Anytime I get to spend with my boyfriend I will spend with him. No waiting days, or anything. When I get flowers from my boyfriend I am always so happy. Never ever do I question what he did, and why he sent them. I would deff sit down and have a talk with her and see how her feelings towards you still are. Really express how you feel and just see what she says. Good luck. :D

Hi, I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years now. We broke this past summer for 3 months due to issues. I am now living about an 1.5 hours away from her. She normally comes up here to visit every weekend, because she doesnt have her own place like I do. I have not seen her in 2 weeks due to last weekend her having a seminar. It seems that i annoy her anytime we talk now and it is definately effecting our relationship. Like this coming weekend I wanted her to come up on Friday so we can go skiing on Saturday morning, but for some reason she would rather come up saturday morning instead of having a shorter trip coming straight from work on Friday instead of her moms house on Saturday. Now I miss her quite a bit and I just dont see any reasoning on her part to not come on friday. So I guess, my question is, whats up with her not wanting to see me asap and the fact she is getting annoyed and upset all the time. We have cut our texting/talking down alot. Seems like relationship is going to crap. Oh and I sent her flowers the other day at work and she took it as a negative, thinking that I was sending them as sorry flowers, when I was actually just reminding her how much I miss her .... Any ideas, I am starting to lose faith/trust!!!

Perhaps she is feeling a bit strained that she is the one always doing the traveling. I think going 1.5 hours (3 hours in total) every weekend can be tiring. I get that you have your own place, but if she's making all the effort to come see you, she could be taking it as one sided?

My BF and I are 3 hours away from each other. We both travel equally and we both appreciate each other for our shared commitment and effort. I wouldn't mind going to him more because I'm planning to move to him, but at the same time if it was one sided and he didn't travel to me ever and/or spend time with my family etc, we could end up having issues...

• Author

Hi, so she lives with her mother and I am more then willing to go down there. She never invites me, we had a bad break up originally and I have not seen her mother in 6 months or so, so its pretty awkward for her. I am 29 and she is 26.