Is She A Bit Curious?

So i got a friend request on facebook from a girl about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Story is that 3 and a half years ago i went to my family's native country and my cousin showed me a picture of her class and in it was a girl who lived near by and who i thought was the prettiest girl id seen in that country..i was struck.

Well i told my cousin this, and it turns out a week after that, my family went to the girls house because her parents are like my parent cousins or something im not sure and i was excited waiting to see her, but she never came out of her room, she was busy, we never met and that was the end of that.

3 and a half years later, we never met, she sends me a friend request.

I had trouble remembering who this person was until i accepted the friend request and saw her picture since for some reason her picture did not appear when the invite was there, must have been a private setting.

she then sends me a message saying " surely you are saying, who is she?" bla bla bla and she goes on to explain, further confirming acklownlegement we never met, and we we never anything.

So 3 and a half years later, this gorgeous "stranger" is knocking on my door to be her friend...

Could it be my cousin told her and now shes curious?

Should i flirt with her lol?

And no i dont think its one of those girls that invites everyone on sight, her settings make it so you cant see her friends other than the ones in common, but based on all the picture she posts, the likes she gets, and the comments, she doesnt have many friends nor is too active socially...

I thought id flirt with her to atleast base a friend kind of situation, should i approach her by asking her if she sent me the request because she was curious? I mean SHE NEVER MET ME, SURELY DIDNT KNOW MY NAME,3 YEARS LATER, and even goes out of her way to explain who she is?!!

maybe she saw me in a friends of friends thing but even then..she never saw me..never talked...my cousin must have told her lol.

But regardless of whether she actually looked for me or found in by browsing on facebook, the fact that she never saw me, didnt know my whole name other than my first name i assume, and sends ma request almost 4 years later describing an old situation so CLEARLY even though we never met tells me that my cousin told her, and that she atleast thought about it for "some" time atleast at some point.

Edited by Swansea