How long till YOU see your S/O?

When will you see your SO? How are you feeling?

For me, 17 more days... I'm very nervous and anxious, I think I will throw up or become strangely awkward the moment I see him. My anxiety is getting the best of me. :sick::o :o heheh

I'll be seeing mine in 3 days.

Edited: I saw your other post about having spent time with this person already.

What are you fearing?

That you'll embarrass yourself?

That the connection won't be there?

Something else?

Edited by cerridwen
  • Like 1
HeavenOrHell

There is a countdown thread here;

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/long-distance-relationships/147752-countdown-how-long-till-you-see-your-so :)

I always look forward to seeing him, never nervous, just excited/happy, we were both very nervous the first time I met him.

How come you're so nervous, if this isn't your first time meeting him?

When will you see your SO? How are you feeling?

For me, 17 more days... I'm very nervous and anxious, I think I will throw up or become strangely awkward the moment I see him. My anxiety is getting the best of me. :sick::o :o heheh

• Like 1
  • Author
I'll be seeing mine in 3 days.

Edited: I saw your other post about having spent time with this person already.

What are you fearing?

That you'll embarrass yourself?

That the connection won't be there?

Something else?

Thanks for reading it, I think there will be the same connection and everything, its just the thought that I haven't seen him at all in 5 months, not even a picture scares me, kind of like meeting him all over again feeling? I'm just really nervous.

• Author
There is a countdown thread here;

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romantic/long-distance-relationships/147752-countdown-how-long-till-you-see-your-so :)

I always look forward to seeing him, never nervous, just excited/happy, we were both very nervous the first time I met him.

How come you're so nervous, if this isn't your first time meeting him?

Thank you for replying. No this is not the first time, I met him in my hometown and we got together, I just had to leave for a little bit overseas, but it will be the first time I see him in 5 months, I don't know why I am nervous... :)

• Like 1
Thanks for reading it, I think there will be the same connection and everything, its just the thought that I haven't seen him at all in 5 months, not even a picture scares me, kind of like meeting him all over again feeling? I'm just really nervous.

Well, that makes sense to me.

It's nervousness mixed with excitement and if you're at all excitable--like me--it can feel like you're plugged into a light socket!

The trick is to remind yourself this is all good stuff.

It's neither life or death; an interview for the job of a lifetime; nor testimony before Congress.

It's you and the man who loves you meeting up again. :love:

He knows you, you know him, in short order, you'll fit together again like a glove.

As for any awkwardness at the reuniting, eh.

It's endearing.

It makes for a good story later when you're relaxing, having a cuddle, and you get to confess "I was so nervous! Could you tell?!"

Then he'll give you a squeeze and a kiss on the forehead while he laughs, "Yes."

These are the sweet moments that perhaps you can learn to embrace rather than fear.

It's okay to be imperfect/awkward/real. :)

I hope you have a great time!

15 days! :bunny:

Edited by cerridwen
  • Like 2
  • Author
Well, that makes sense to me.

It's nervousness mixed with excitement and if you're at all excitable--like me--it can feel like you're plugged into a light socket!

The trick is to remind yourself this is all good stuff.

It's neither life or death; an interview for the job of a lifetime; nor testimony before Congress.

It's you and the man who loves you meeting up again. :love:

He knows you, you know him, in short order, you'll fit together again like a glove.

As for any awkwardness at the reuniting, eh.

It's endearing.

It makes for a good story later when you're relaxing, having a cuddle, and you get to confess "I was so nervous! Could you tell?!"

Then he'll give you a squeeze and a kiss on the forehead while he laughs, "Yes."

These are the sweet moments that perhaps you can learn to embrace rather than fear.

It's okay to be imperfect/awkward/real. :)

I hope you have a great time!

15 days! :bunny:

Thank you so much, tis really does make sense and puts some worry aside. Really helped. And 1 more day for you :)