Hi. I have been in a LDR for about 8 months. I have fallen so hard for this guy, and I know he loves me too. Recently, he broke up with me saying that he was "bored" of skype/phone sex. We were broken up for several days, and I was completely heart broken...but I stayed strong and figured that if he didnt want me in his life, then I'll just go my own way.....but he ended up reaching out to me and saying he made a mistake. He was sorry and that he understood that if I am uncomfortable to webcam or send dirty pictures, he can wait until I am and that he would put no pressure on me. Everyday he tells me he loves me and we plan on seeing each other during this years winter break.

I decided to start using ooVoo with him on our phones. We both dont have webcams, and this idea was my own. He insisted that we dont because he knew how uncomfortable i am with myself...but I wanted to. and we have been doing this for a couple days now. Things definitely get heated. But I would never go below my chest area....if you know what I mean >.<

Last night he asked to see me below...and I told him No. I couldnt. I wasnt comfortable. I also said that he doesnt have to show me himself anymore since I wont do it for him. After that he started saying he was sleepy and that we should sleep. so we get off Oovoo so we could fall alseep on skype, but I knew what he was *really doing*. I told him that I wanted to have phone sex, but he insisted that I fall asleep while he just continued himself. I felt completely rejected. It was the worst feeling and it was eating me up inside. After he was done, he fell asleep and I stayed awake. The thought of webcam sex makes me so uncomfortable, and I know its because I am not happy with my body, and I really am trying to do something about it. I started dieting and exercising, but haven't reached my goal just yet. But I am also afraid that I cant satisfy his sexual needs. I woke him up in the middle of the night to let him know that I want so badly to make him happy but I'm afraid that I cant do that. And that I felt rejected by him, and that I'm afraid he is getting bored again....he stayed quiet and said nothing. I asked him what he was thinking and he said that he was tired and that we should sleep...later that night his breathing got intense and it sounded like he was having a bad dream so I woke him up, and he started saying to me "please dont say it. dont ****ing say it. please Gloria" and I told him "You were scarring me, thats why I woke up" and then he said "im sorry"...(((no idea what that was all about at all)))

This morning he tried to be normal, said he loved me and what not before he left for classes. I knew there was some tension though. I'm not sure if I should apologize for waking him up last night trying to talk about the rejection thing, or if I should leave it alone. I also dont know if I should ask why he said "dont say it" to me when I woke him up the 2nd time.....I'm not sure what to do. I want to tell him I am sorry for freaking out on him last night, but I dont want to apologize for feeling rejected, because thats how he made me feel :/

ugh.

Dear,

He isn't all that respectful. He is pouting. That is why he said he was sleepy, when you wouldn't show your vag.

Also, I doudt his care for you: he seems to whine over sex too much.

No matter the form of sex you two partake in...that's all he seems to care about. I wouldn't trust him...

• Like 1

If you have webcam sex before you meet, he might show it to his friends. Boys will be boys. Then imagine how humiliated you'd feel if you ever met them. There is always the chance you would wind up all over the internet.

Trust me on this. Don't do anything you don't want to do. If he's pressuring you for this he will get bored and eventually move on anyways.

Then there's the trust factor. Anything on cam can be recorded and used/shared. Pics are one thing camming is quite another. It's your judgement call but the way he's treating you isn't very nice or something to feel sexual over in the end.

I just don't understand this whole webcam / sexphone thing.

Dear, if you don't feel confortable (I wouldn't and I'm a guy), just don't do it. Period. If he can't respect that, too bad for him.

Last night I had a skype webcam dinner with my girlfriend, and it was a lot better and meaningful than some webcamsex.

Take care dear.

HeavenOrHell

And I don't understand why some people have a problem with couples who enjoy webcam or phone sex. Fair enough if it doesn't appeal to you to do it yourself, but what is wrong with a couple (I'm talking about real life couples who have spent time together and trust each other) wanting to express their love and sexual feelings for each other when they can't be together much?!

How can you possibly know or say how meaningful it is for others?!

I just don't understand this whole webcam / sexphone thing.

Dear, if you don't feel confortable (I wouldn't and I'm a guy), just don't do it. Period. If he can't respect that, too bad for him.

Last night I had a skype webcam dinner with my girlfriend, and it was a lot better and meaningful than some webcamsex.

Take care dear.

• Like 1
And I don't understand why some people have a problem with couples who enjoy webcam or phone sex. Fair enough if it doesn't appeal to you to do it yourself, but what is wrong with a couple (I'm talking about real life couples who have spent time together and trust each other) wanting to express their love and sexual feelings for each other when they can't be together much?!

How can you possibly know or say how meaningful it is for others?!

I think it can be so special. I've had cam lovemaking/sex with my ex as he lived in another country.

I knew him very well though and we trusted each other implicitly. We had been together a few years as well AND he never once pressured me into it or lost interest in me if I didn't feel up to it.

Just going by the OP comment on how he's treating her now doesn't sit right.

• Like 1
HeavenOrHell

Same here, and yes, I agree, what the OP says here doesn't sound right, there should be no pressuring at all.

I think it can be so special. I've had cam lovemaking/sex with my ex as he lived in another country.

I knew him very well though and we trusted each other implicitly. We had been together a few years as well AND he never once pressured me into it or lost interest in me if I didn't feel up to it.

Just going by the OP comment on how he's treating her now doesn't sit right.

Mymy. Both of you hot lil ladies are right. Nothing wrong with lovemaking in its various forms.

Sure, physical is great. But there can be a spiritual and in depth meaning when the physical isnt there. It shows great trust in whom you love.

:) :) :) :) :)

• Like 1