I bought him a gift? What do you think?

So, I was away from my SO for 5 months total, I will be going back home in 2 weeks! We haven't spoken much due to the circumstances and it gets me thinking sometimes what is he up to, is he thinking of me, etc. He has said he is waiting for me as I am his other half. Well, he is just the kind of person I would never want to lose, he has potential and has impacted my life like no other person has. Even if we stayed as friends.

So I didn't know what to get him. He is a smoker, I am a smoker as well. I remember one night he asked this guy to give him his zippo as a joke, but I could tell he liked his zippo, anyway, another thing I remembered was watching a commercial and the Raffealo white chocolates, ( I think ) was on, and he mentioned how he loves them.

Anyways, I am in the US now, he is in Europe .. I got him a Zippo and a big box of those Raffealo candies. Just to let him now, I was thinking of him while I was away?

What do you think.

And how should I package it, just put it in my purse and when I see him give it too him as it is? Or in a baggy or something.

Edited by KoKo0
  • Author
Sounds alright so far, was there anything special or unique on the zippo?

No, It doesn't have anything special ... I don't want to overdue it, this is just something to let him know I was thinking of him away. :-)