Long Distance Love

So I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 months. He lives about 3 hours away from me. Every thing has been going great until about 2 weeks ago. He used to text me on all 3 breaks that he has at work and now I only get one text during his lunch break. Then he doesnt text me until later that night but his text messages are only like 1 to 3 words. I wrote him a text 2 days ago a good morning text telling him I miss him and I love him and he didnt reply back until 3 to 4 hours later but avoiding my morning text. Ive also noticed that he dont call me sugar, babe, sexy or any other pet names he has for me anymore. He has not told me that he loved me like he did two weeks ago everyday or every other day. Its like he all of a sudden just doesnt say anything sweet to me anymore. Idk what to do. I really do love him and want to make him happy but at the same time I would like to know that he is thinking about me or even is missing me. Also, last weekend when I went up to see him. His dad invited us over for some popcorn. Now usually he will sit next to me at the dinner table but for some odd reason he didnt. He sat by his sisters and I had to sit inbetween his step mom and father. I felt truely awkward a bit. And like today.. he sent one text saying "what's up" and I replied saying just working. And that's the last I have heard from him. He has been off work for about 6 hours and I called him once and no answer. That's why I have signed up on this site is because I need some advice. My brain is thinking things that I dont want to be thinking. So Im hoping that you all can help me clear my mind.

Thanks

Erica

Usually, if your intuition tells you something is off and you feel it in a powerful way, you can trust it. However, the only thing you can do to really know what is going on is ask your boyfriend. Make him talk. Tell him what you told us because you have every right to know and I don't think it's fair from his part to be treating you that way.

We can't look into your boyfriend's mind and tell you what's going on. I can tell you that something must be wrong if he has changed from one day to another. You may not like what he's going to tell you but there's no use avoiding it because it will keep bothering you.