LDR situation

Me and gf are in LDR for a year now. Both of us are getting tired of it.

I do travel home atleast once a month for her, however I'm a little bit sad that she doesn't do the same. She never traveled to me, always finding excuses and such. She doesn't return the same feelings/energy/time/money spent like I do. I'm wondering if I chase too hard after a 20yo girl. Everything is fine expect this. We share the same dreams(we plan our future for example) and we are happy together (when I'm home).

Recently the company hired me for another long term and I don't know whether I should accept it or go home.

Can someone give me a little experience on this? Should I invest more and keep up the relationship or just give up and go NC?

Welcome to LS Hyouri. I'm sorry your relationship isn't working out long distance. LDRs are tough and both people have to be equally committed and put in equal effort to making it work.

Nobody can tell you whether your relationship is strong enough to cope with more distance, or whether it is special enough to give up a job opportunity for. You have to trust your instinct.

I would talk to your girlfriend about this. That is the only way you can and should make a decision that affects both your lives.

Good luck.