I LOVE YOU How Soon Is To Soon ?

Ok first part of the question is obvious really : )))

So how soon did you said it or heard it how id it happen if you don't mind sharing ?

dazedandconfused17

with my current boyfriend we said it relatively early but it wasn't really i love you, it was more of an "i'm falling for you" and we said this about a month and a half maybe 2 into us dating and then once we became more of an official couple we said I love you I believe a month or so into that. I wasn't the first one to say it though lol I got too nervous :p

miss_jaclynrae

With my ex husband we said it after about 2 months?

With 2 guys I was with after him they jumped the gun and said it within 2 weeks. [one only waited 2 dates] I didn't feel it back though.

With my current boyfriend, we have been together for 3 months and still haven't said it. :laugh:

I totally feel it, but I know he isn't ready yet.

After our first visit I think, after talking for 4 months on phone and skype, he said it first down the phone, can't remember exactly when though, I think a few days after we met face to face, took me by surprise, in a good way, he had said it (typed it on msn) shortly before we met as well, and I said aw, that's nice, and he said just as friends obviously, as he was worried about coming on too strong before we'd met, he knew I was hesitant about getting into something too full on after my last break up. He was anxious about that as well after his last r/ship.

I can't remember if I said it back the first time or not.

Anyway, it was lovely :)

Ok first part of the question is obvious really : )))

So how soon did you said it or heard it how id it happen if you don't mind sharing ?

• Like 1
  • Author
with my current boyfriend we said it relatively early but it wasn't really i love you, it was more of an "i'm falling for you" and we said this about a month and a half maybe 2 into us dating and then once we became more of an official couple we said I love you I believe a month or so into that. I wasn't the first one to say it though lol I got too nervous :p

Am falling for you yeah that is sure less scary then I love You : )))

We talked online and phone for two months before meeting. We used the words 'I like you - a lot' and even 'I adore you' before we met but 'love' was something we were very sensible about - if you can be 'sensible' about love.

We were sitting cuddled up on the sofa at my house, during his first visit, looking lovingly into one another's eyes and he said 'I love you'! :love: I gave him a huge smile and said 'I love you too' :love: We hadn't even been intimate at that point. :D

I love him more now, after 3 1/2 years than I ever have. :love:

• Like 3