I miss him <3 -my turkish boyfriend

americangirlfriend

americangirlfriend

I don't know. Normally I'm fine. As long as I can talk to him every day on skype, then I'm good. But I can't. You see, my boyfriend doesn't just live in Turkey, but he's also in the Turkish army. He only has to do five months, but that doesn't mean I'm still not losing my mind. Okay, I get to talk to him once a week (they have a one day vacation every week) BUT STILL. I'm not asking for advice on the relationship, but what can I do to keep me from going CRAZY. I've been trying to keep busy. And okay that helps. But I don't know. I guess I just need people to talk to about it? Maybe that's what it is. But honestly I think it's going to be like this until I get to be with him in Turkey again for a month in the summer... and believe me I am counting down the days....

Keep yourself busy... He's in the army and he might be suffering more than you. At least you get to choose what you want to do you know, in the army you have to listen to orders...

Here in my country, men have to serve in the army for at least 10 months. So 5 months really isn't that long! You said you are keeping yourself busy, keep up the good job then! 5 months will be over in a jiffy.

ladyabstrused

Continue to keep your patience. Pass the time with things you can do for him, if it makes you feel better. Like make little cards for him to say you're thinking of him. If you can't give it to him now, save it all up to give it to him later. He'd be truly touched I tell ya. Or I don't know, do other things that will take your mind off him if it drives you that crazy (which shouldn't because it's nice that you think about him a lot).

Write a little diary about your thoughts of him and give it to him when you get to be with him again.

Hang in there - sometimes we gotta get through sh*t first. And for LDRs, it really takes a lot of patience to maintain it. Good luck. :)