Sweet Cute Silly Pet Names

Do you have any or many for your s/o : ))) what would they be do

they hame some for you to or neither one likes that kind of a thing?

Am kind of betwen lamb gentle and affectionate and she wolf type so am struggling here between hearing all those sweet nothings from him.

I usually end up teasing him and calling him something that he would be like

: come on kitten don't do that LOL so most often he is called brat with whole lots of affection tough.

ps: I also heard that a lots of people think pet names are EWWWW being called baby or babe is degrading to them have to addmit I don't get what could be considered degrading in showing affection this way do you get it ?

My love.

My beloved.

Cor Meum(my heart)

Silly.

Princess.

Cutie.

No'she-aal.(something too special for words)

Rose.

Tulip.

My flower.

Soo many more other than her true name LOL.

Ohhhhh : ) am enchanted here those are amazing pet names and all unique ...

Ty. I forgot a few..

Princess is a play on her name. Sara means princess.

I also called her I'sha(my wife.) I'shi is my husband.

• Author

: ))) Lovely now if I can only convince him not to call me particular one all would be well I was called that by someone else and ended up hating him and that pet name.

Cant figure out for the life of me why does he insist on it when I told him why I hate it and who called me that :confused:

: ))) Lovely now if I can only convince him not to call me particular one all would be well I was called that by someone else and ended up hating him and that pet name.

Cant figure out for the life of me why does he insist on it when I told him why I hate it and who called me that :confused:

What is that? I couldn't tell from you posts LOL.

• Author

Oh its stupid and all to usual

sweet - thing

that's the pet name except every time I hear it I want to howl for the reasons I already explained but he pretends to either be deaf or dumb and keeps at it.

Anything else he calls me its fine BUT that one ...

Oh its stupid and all to usual

sweet - thing

that's the pet name except every time I hear it I want to howl for the reasons I already explained but he pretends to either be deaf or dumb and keeps at it.

Anything else he calls me its fine BUT that one ...

Ohoh I see. I called my ex Sweet-flowers. She hated it so I stopped LOL. He should stop then.

• Author

I KNOW

But he won't and I don't get *why* I would rather cut my toungue out then call him something his ex did but I told him many times over someone else called me this and I don't want to be called this again.

Man can honestly sometimes get woman to tear her hair out ...

I KNOW

But he won't and I don't get *why* I would rather cut my toungue out then call him something his ex did but I told him many times over someone else called me this and I don't want to be called this again.

Man can honestly sometimes get woman to tear her hair out ...

I called my ex sweet-thing sometimes...I dunno why how strangeness

People are silly

• Author

I don't know either am almost suspecting like he wants to over write what someone else did before with what he does and can do now if this is like when dog pees somewhere and now that place is his kind of thing am gonna be realy mad.

So far am only suspecting tough ...

Mine calls me "sexy lady" for the most part.

I call him:

handsome

gorgeous

sexy guy

called him babe a few times..

but really, i feel too awkward using pet names when talking face to face or on the phone/skype, so mostly use them only when texting....

Citizen Erased

I call him handsome mostly. Cos he is. :love:

If I want to be ridiculous, snuggle muffin or bubba love. The cat gets called that too, cos I'm special like that.

I call him handsome mostly. Cos he is. :love:

If I want to be ridiculous, snuggle muffin or bubba love. The cat gets called that too, cos I'm special like that.

I call my only cat: Sahar'ra: Ebony Queen of the Desert. LOL...or boo. Heck I've called some girls

"Booful" LOL. I love the Invisible Man novel.

I also call the cat boots..that's about it hm..

• Author

Another very interesting one : )))

Cat in booths I LOVE that cartoon :D

And yes gorgeous is pretty great pet name but I dare not call him that

he would get all to proud and like peacock or something :laugh: ...

We use a couple of nicknames. Most recently though being the super nerdy couple we both love Pokemon, I call him Mankey and he calls me Eevee.

• Like 1

We used to call each other anything but nice. We called each other idiot in different languages for the most part. He used to call me fatty too even though my BMI is barely 17 :rolleyes:

Do any of you have a particular word that you replace every other word with? Like how Smurfs replace words with smurf. We talked that way for 5-6 years and somehow we always know what the other was saying.

It's over now but he was the only person I ever connected with in such a special way.

StrawberryWalrus

We use all the common kinda names such as baby, love ect..

But then we also have a few unique ones.. My first pet names for him was 'chicken' and 'porker'. Pig has since become a common one for us, or 'babi' (pig in Malay)

On those occasions where I feel like annoying him a bit I call him 'Ollie-pig' (his name is Oliver), he absolutely hates the name. Then at times when we're being rather silly we resort to calling each less nice/romantic things such as 'bitchface' .

Some of the names he uses for me are 'puppy', 'princess', 'sayang'

We use all the common kinda names such as baby, love ect..

But then we also have a few unique ones.. My first pet names for him was 'chicken' and 'porker'. Pig has since become a common one for us, or 'babi' (pig in Malay)

On those occasions where I feel like annoying him a bit I call him 'Ollie-pig' (his name is Oliver), he absolutely hates the name. Then at times when we're being rather silly we resort to calling each less nice/romantic things such as 'bitchface' .

Some of the names he uses for me are 'puppy', 'princess', 'sayang'

:lmao::lmao: Best one in the thread!

'slutface' tends to make an appearance now and then as well..

You are too silly.

You're my new favorite. :love:

• Author
We used to call each other anything but nice. We called each other idiot in different languages for the most part. He used to call me fatty too even though my BMI is barely 17 :rolleyes:

Do any of you have a particular word that you replace every other word with? Like how Smurfs replace words with smurf. We talked that way for 5-6 years and somehow we always know what the other was saying.

It's over now but he was the only person I ever connected with in such a special way.

:love: Yes very few are those that we can have that special conection with ...

Feelin Frisky

I had one Italian g/f who when I wanted her to come give me some tongue I'd say "come over here and gimme a slice o' balony". Other than that I defaulted to the usual baby, honey, sweetheart, luscious etc. I always got that slice o' balony and a sexy grin btw. :)

melodymatters
I had one Italian g/f who when I wanted her to come give me some tongue I'd say "come over here and gimme a slice o' balony". Other than that I defaulted to the usual baby, honey, sweetheart, luscious etc. I always got that slice o' balony and a sexy grin btw. :)

As a 100% true blue WOP, I believe bologna is a Germanic sort of meat and would prefer Salami or Cappicolla. :laugh:

My H and I met at work and he was very shy and flirted with me by calling me "gorgeous", so of course I responded in kind and called him " Handsome". We still do.

But like CE, we can come up with some pretty silly ones too, like he's burp-bucket, I'm piss-bucket, and the dog is fart-bucket !